Comedy Girl VS. Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wanting to do a Girls VS. Guys collab!

About the Collab: I am thinking of making it a series. As in there will be several 'episodes' of it. I want it to be a comedy like endeavor displaying how guys and girls are different in certain aspects.

What I'm looking for: I'm mainly looking for a few guy partners to collab with. Seeing as its going to be a series though, I am thinking of possibly featuring another female in a few episodes.

So please feel free to email me a little about yourself at catacatlysmic@live.com
I must be able to see your YouTube/videos and get a better idea of your personality.

Let me know if anyone is interested so we can further discuss collabing!!
Thanks in advance! -Michelle

Sounds like a fun idea! Do you have any questions in mind for the vid?

Also, do you plan on it being more of like a "mimed" video, where maybe you'll narrate a basic thing that guys/girls do and it's just a video of both individuals trying to complete the task?

The overall idea would be kind of like...

Each video starts out with either myself or my collab partner doing the intro. Kind of just explaining that guys and girl do most if not everything different. Then from there it would be maybe 3 or 4 little short clips of how the girl wakes up in the morning and then how the guy wakes up in the morning etc. etc...

I'm not sure if I would put the clips side by side, because each clip will have its own run time, though! If that makes sense.

The overall idea would be kind of like...

Each video starts out with either myself or my collab partner doing the intro. Kind of just explaining that guys and girl do most if not everything different. Then from there it would be maybe 3 or 4 little short clips of how the girl wakes up in the morning and then how the guy wakes up in the morning etc. etc...

I'm not sure if I would put the clips side by side, because each clip will have its own run time, though! If that makes sense.
Totally gotcha! Sounds like it would be fun!

I'm in the process of moving right now, so it's a little chaotic, but if I can set everything up I'd love to help out! :D

Totally gotcha! Sounds like it would be fun!

I'm in the process of moving right now, so it's a little chaotic, but if I can set everything up I'd love to help out! :D

Absolutely!!! I'm kind of in the process of scripting the first episode or two so definitely let me know!

It looks like you're going to have a lot of dudes helping out if this thread is anything to go by!
What sort of things were you thinking to include in the videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back