Services GFX - Beginner Shop

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
907wox.jpg

Hey Guys, I am pretty new to GFX's but i am offering my self out if you guys need a channel banner, or an Avatar, i did mine myself, so do check on that and below i shall attatch some work i have done so you can see for yourself.

If you would like a banner, or want to tell me how i can improve please do so.

Fill in :

Name on the Logo:
Ideas of what you want on it:
Colors:

Some of my Work;
2yoc10m.jpg

35k3f9c.jpg

k4ffic.jpg

3149wy1.jpg

If you dont think its good, keep it to yourself. I only started making them yesterday :)

Attachments

• Logos Banner.jpg
    Logos Banner.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 4
  • PSP-Risse.jpg
    PSP-Risse.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 3
  • rissie.jpg
    rissie.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 3
  • mq1.jpg
    mq1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Some look quite nice actually, while some look quite undetailed and basic. You should give them some more edge and PIZZAZ!!! Not really wanting a banner right now. Just giving some opinion.:biggrin:

Hello. :)

Name on the Logo - TheWolfPixel
Ideas of what you want on it: - Could the Design be like the, First PSP, One you did. :)
Colors: BackGround Color - Light Blue in the middle, Dark Blue around the outside, Text Color - Blue , Green Text Outline. :)

Hello. :)

Name on the Logo - TheWolfPixel
Ideas of what you want on it: - Could the Design be like the, First PSP, One you did. :)
Colors: BackGround Color - Light Blue in the middle, Dark Blue around the outside, Text Color - Blue , Green Text Outline. :)
Heya, Ill get right onto it! Is it an avatar or banner you are searching for?

Hello, Could you please, Make the Text a bit bigger, And make it so the Dark Blue is, Only visible near the Corners like the First Example. :)

- Wolf -​

Back