Getting Videos Noticed?

I've had some luck on all platforms except facebook, that seems to be a tough nut to crack. I hate how they want you to pay to reach more of your followers, without it I reach maybe a quarter of my likes.
Sharing is key like most people are saying! I find that it helps me to share/post on instagram, facebook, twitter, tumblr, reddit and forums. Also another thing I do is i ask my friends and family to also share it with their friends.
I just somehow need to get my videos to stand out on reddit. Then that would be a great boost.

Luck is also a huge factor in today's Youtube succes. If it is only that big youtuber that likes and share's that one video of yours. Still need to wait for that moment.

Tags, Annotations, Descriptions, Social Media, learn how to market yourself online. Look around this site and see what you can find, research online and if you have anything I can help out with let me know!

Tags, Annotations, Descriptions, Social Media, learn how to market yourself online. Look around this site and see what you can find, research online and if you have anything I can help out with let me know!
Thanks, I'll be sure to ask. I went through pretty much all of my videos and changed all of the tags and the descriptions as well. I've also added a watermark and a suggested video tab in all of them.

Back