• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Getting there...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Blogs

Blogger, vlogger, comedian, & ranter.
I've passed 11,000 views and 400 subscribers with roughly 40 videos. Feeling pretty good about that. Not a bad start. Plus my I seem to get more views, likes, comments each month over the previous month. It's a start. Building a following one video at a time.

So... I guess my question is, how do I take that to the next level? Advice?

(I know there's been many threads along a similar vein before, but I'm always curious to collect new thoughts - particularly from other users who are focusing on milestones)

Congrats on the milestone! And I'm not really qualified to give advanced advice, but the only thing I can think of is always pushing yourself to make the best quality content that you can, and be sure to switch it up every once in a while, to keep it fresh and interesting.

As for taking it to the next level, reading the YouTube playbook has some great stuff if you haven't read it already. As well, maybe throw that question out to your subs? See if they would like to see anything? New features or something? Sometimes what they think up can be surprising. On the same token though, what you're doing is working, so why fix what isn't broken? Keep up the great work bud.

As for taking it to the next level, reading the YouTube playbook has some great stuff if you haven't read it already. As well, maybe throw that question out to your subs? See if they would like to see anything? New features or something? Sometimes what they think up can be surprising. On the same token though, what you're doing is working, so why fix what isn't broken? Keep up the great work bud.

I feel like I interact with my subs fairly regularly, which has been great for engagement from a relatively small core audience. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how to grow that audience faster. Not through cheating b******t like sub4sub, but actual engaged subscribers.

I feel like I interact with my subs fairly regularly, which has been great for engagement from a relatively small core audience. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how to grow that audience faster. Not through cheating b******t like sub4sub, but actual engaged subscribers.

Have you tried AdSense at all? I put aside a small budget monthly specifically for AdSense, it doesn't bring in much but it has brought in before. I guess from a standpoint it could be seen as buying your subs, but they have to actually be interested and view your stuff first.

Congrats! I say just keep doing what you're doing now, because It seems like it's working quite well.
Good luck! c:

I've passed 11,000 views and 400 subscribers with roughly 40 videos. Feeling pretty good about that. Not a bad start. Plus my I seem to get more views, likes, comments each month over the previous month. It's a start. Building a following one video at a time.

So... I guess my question is, how do I take that to the next level? Advice?

(I know there's been many threads along a similar vein before, but I'm always curious to collect new thoughts - particularly from other users who are focusing on milestones)

Good going :)
Pretty good start indeed!
Taking it to the next level? Try and attract a new demographic? Or do some videos that are different from your other ones...to get some other people interested

As canaderps said, adsense could help you out by sending new people in your direction, apart from that just keep interacting with your audience.

congratulations on the milestone.

Have you tried AdSense at all? I put aside a small budget monthly specifically for AdSense, it doesn't bring in much but it has brought in before. I guess from a standpoint it could be seen as buying your subs, but they have to actually be interested and view your stuff first.

That's a good idea. I have a couple of marketing ideas that I may implement this month, that being one of them.

Congrats Brent that's a good Sub/Video ratio. You already do a great job with interacting with your audience, so thats good. Some people have suggested Adsence I have has success with them in the past, I used a gift card I got with them from my hosting provider and it defiantly helps. Id say keep doing what you're doing man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back