GETTING STARTED - New Channel

Control Media

Hey everyone!

So my buddy and I recently started a new project for a gaming channel. We have put up a variety of content, and will soon put up a lot more with newer games. As expected, it is difficult to get started, with views, subscribers, comments, likes, etc. We want to AMP up the amount of activity, but need help getting started, getting noticed, getting views, etc.
So basically looking for some good tips that will allow a lot of people to access our stuff. I've browsed the forum and have found some sources of help, but it will still be slow I'm sure. Open to any helpful suggestions! Thanks

What ive done is join facebook groups - They seem to be getting views for me at the moment, and surely I will start getting subscribers from it :)

Well im currently a WoW (World of Warcraft) Channel, so ive joined groups that are relevant to that so id post there for all other wow fans to enjoy, so if you like baking, or a photographer, vlogger, minecrafter you would join relevant groups to your channels needs.

Back