Getting so sick of advertisers

I can't be bothered by it, I just hit delete on the comment and go about my day. Mostly they end up in my spam box. I have approved messages though, if I feel it was relevant. But otherwise, nope... Delete!

I see that stuff all the time. Mildly annoying, yes.

It's nice to see them get torn up by other people commenting though.

Alright...time for me to be honest with the YTtalk community.

When I first started doing Youtube (3 years ago), I used to do the same thing. I really didn't know anything about Youtube, or the community, and I didn't understand that it was the wrong thing to do. I used to see other people doing it, so I thought it was okay to do too. But after joining YTtalk and making many Youtube friends, I found out that it wasn't cool to do that, and completely stopped. I haven't done it since, nor will I ever do it again. I haven't been open about this, as I'm rather embarrassed that I did it in the first place. I definitely learned from my mistakes!

Please don't judge me :p

The chair.[DOUBLEPOST=1429939833,1429939747][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting sick of people advertising their channels on peoples pages,
Yes, Youtubers, big and small can comment on anything they like.. It's when its painfully blatent and obvious and.. FAKE that it annoys the hell out of me..
eg. the example down there vvv
dgohdfjdbgdsuohnkdvlboug

Sorry, Am I the only one so painfully annoyed by this?
Also, Commenting on a video then commenting on your comment right after with a 'lol' or a '<3' just to bump your post up to the top again *pulls hair out*

View attachment 27860

I particularly like comments that start with "Sorry, I don't mean to spam but..."

Well, i understand the feelings.. But you can't do anything about it, you're just wasting your time & energy on "getting sick" of people.
Put your energy in things you can control, be Pro-Active.
Everyone has some of these people every once in a while...
The thing is, they are still commenting on your content & by the looks of it, you got several comments from people replying as well, which is great!
It's easy to deal with these kind of people, just live with it, lol.

Best of luck!

Well, i understand the feelings.. But you can't do anything about it, you're just wasting your time & energy on "getting sick" of people.
Put your energy in things you can control, be Pro-Active.
Everyone has some of these people every once in a while...
The thing is, they are still commenting on your content & by the looks of it, you got several comments from people replying as well, which is great!
It's easy to deal with these kind of people, just live with it, lol.

Best of luck!
Not on my channel
The other comments are of that person, on other accounts, by my guessing

Thanks for the advice, But I'm not putting any extra energy into it, I'm just 'making conversation' and it's something that I noticed, so why not talk about it... so, thanks anyway

Back