Getting quite a bit of hate on one of my videos

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Ahaa. on my video about the tight rope walking guy i'm getting people calling me a low life. another guy who said "no one cares what u think" some guy who called me gay. What's people problem?

Dont take it personal. When ppl hating thats when you know you've made buzz around with your videos and thats a good thing :D

People literally have nothing better to do than sit on their computer and surf YouTube videos and make comments they think people even care to read. If you ignore them, then they have no one to listen to them; so just make them pout by themselves.

I know, it's hilarious. i replied to the guy who called me a low life by saying. I'm glad you think so highly of me :)
XD its funny how you take it siriosly its the internet evryione who actualy hates are probably just some nerds and low lifers themselves why would they take the time on their computer to write you a comment IF they had better things to do themselves just dont take it as that offensive and haters gonna hate and they cant skate cuz they just know how to hate and they will only rate and be irriate lol.. basacly dont give a f**k about what they are saying and remember NOT TO FEED THE TROLLS, that being NOT TO REPLY TO THEIR COMMENTS CUZ ALL THEY REALY WANT IS ATTENTION THAT THEY DONT GET CUZ THEY AIN'T GOT NOT FRIENDS ! thanks for your time :) XD

Back