Getting people to subscribe

Willsrobs

YTtalk Mad
Obviously just making videos isn't enough now a days. we need to post al over the social feeds as well. Whats the best way to post about your channel, videos, or to subscribe with out getting back lash or hate for being annoying ahah.

I watch people who are bigger on YouTube and I write a comment and if someone likes it or find it interesting they sometimes look at my channel. I have gotten a few people commenting on one of my videos because I commented on MrTechincalDifficults video (if that makes sense). I can't guarantee lot's of views and subs but you do get a little more noticed and sometimes people check you out:D. Obviously you don't want to spam people and tell them to look at your channel. Leaving nice comments can get people to look at your channel:D. Also sharing on social media sites help too:)

Obviously just making videos isn't enough now a days. we need to post al over the social feeds as well. Whats the best way to post about your channel, videos, or to subscribe with out getting back lash or hate for being annoying ahah.

Just throw a call to action in your videos. If you tell your viewers to do something they have a higher tendency to do it versus just hoping they will.

Just throw a call to action in your videos. If you tell your viewers to do something they have a higher tendency to do it versus just hoping they will.

Can you do CTA's without spending AdWords money on said video?
I'm not being smart, i've just only noticed the option available AFTER I promote the video via AdWords? *confused*

Can you do CTA's without spending AdWords money on said video?
I'm not being smart, i've just only noticed the option available AFTER I promote the video via AdWords? *confused*

Absolutely. When I say call to action I mean in video saying hey guys if you enjoyed the video be sure to click like comment and subscribe. That is enough to bump your statistics quite a bit.

The best way to market youtube nowadays is by mouth to mouth promotion.

Ask your friends etc to spread it to their friends and hope that it snowballs.

I just point and gun to random people's head and tell them to subscribe. When that doesn't work I try to post to Facebook and Twitter. I remember back in the day it was easy to get views by just uploading. Oh the springtime of my youth. :(

I find the best way to get subscribers is to put yourself into a community (Which you're already here, awesome!). Become part of a community, make friends, and it will probably help your channel :)

Back