General Growth Rate in Subscribers at the early stages?

TerryByte

I've Got It
I just started a channel 2 months ago, and I have 157 sub as I write this post.
I'm just wondering, what you think the general 'exponential' growth would be of subscribers be on average? Does this question make any sense whatsoever? Or in other words, is 157 subs in 2 months good? And what should I be expecting for 2015?

Thanks
TerryByte

I just started a channel 2 months ago, and I have 157 sub as I write this post.
I'm just wondering, what you think the general 'exponential' growth would be of subscribers be on average? Does this question make any sense whatsoever? Or in other words, is 157 subs in 2 months good? And what should I be expecting for 2015?

Thanks
TerryByte
157 Subs in 2 months is great! My channel is over 2 years old and I only have 522 Subs, but have been growing at quite a fast rate this past month. Still nowhere near as fast as your channel! Keep up the great work.

VGP is 8 months, and has 25 subs, so your growth is absolutely amazing
(PS. You make great stuff, by the way. Maybe a bit too long, but great.)

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

I've noticed that it's harder to convince people to sub at the beginning because with so little numbers next to your channel name, theres less trust in it? Would that be a pretty well accepted theory?

Everyone grows at different rates, although it is apparently harder to get subscribers in the beginning. People want someone they can trust and if you have a small amount of subscribers or having been uploading long, well they tend to not bother? But hey, it doesn't seem to be that way for you!

Back