Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gateway videos, the complete guide!

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by uberdanger, Dec 18, 2014.

1. PsySpy Gaming
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    The guide itself is extremely vague. But using the examples of your videos did help me understand a bit. Eg, heavily heavily edited videos with tons of little tiny cuts, music, and effects. Now, if I knew anything beyond the very basics of editing, I might actually try that.

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $13
    I'd have to agree. I understand that a gateway video is a video that helps drive more traffic. I'd assume though the gateway videos tend to deal with more trending topics or more higher searched evergreen content such as how-tos?

3. Jate
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $11
    So essentially just a quality video that makes people want to look at your content? Shouldn't that just be the goal of every video to an extent?

4. AussieJoshie
    Cash:
    $39
    Exactly our thoughts. Every video you do should be quality and make people want more.
    We don't think it's something you can set out to do - to make a 'gateway' video.
    :)

Chewie's Video Club and Jate like this.
  5. MyToyPals
    Cash:
    $9
    What if the gateway video does not relate to your channel and creates many views?