Gaming Garry's Mod Collab's with a Noob

XiirCrit

Hello everyone and or anyone who is interested in doing a collab on GMOD, being it TTT/Murder/Prop Hunt with a fairly new Youtuber with 10 Subscribers and 500+ views. As for the requirements I'd say we'd have to be at least fairly close with both Subs and or views but I don't really care if you have less than me on either or just as long it's not by like a long shot cause we would like to benefit off of this collab somehow, max people I'd say 2 or 3 I can't really decide. So yeah anyone interested just shoot a reply. (I apologize in advance if I don't response fast enough.. kindawish YTTalk had push notifications to your phone but I digress)

Last edited:
I don't really like playing Garry's Mod with people who don't know how it works, but I could help you out with some questions you have, such as why you have missing textures.

max people I'd say 5 or 4 I can't really decide.
Here's a huge friendly tip, for one even though it's great here. It's really hard to find a dedicated collab person (tried it 12 times with only two successful person) AND secondly I would only recommend max 2 or 3 people recording with you unless its a huge battle game then MAAAAAYBE 4 depending on the team sizes. Because I personally have tried to record with 4 and well that didn't go so well because everyone talked over each other, there were to many conversations going on at once, and depending on peoples mics you could have someone that is crystal clear and then the other guys mic could freak out and echo people, etc.

such as why you have missing textures.
oh come oh that's tooooooooooooooo easy :p

Here's a huge friendly tip, for one even though it's great here. It's really hard to find a dedicated collab person (tried it 12 times with only two successful person) AND secondly I would only recommend max 2 or 3 people recording with you unless its a huge battle game then MAAAAAYBE 4 depending on the team sizes. Because I personally have tried to record with 4 and well that didn't go so well because everyone talked over each other, there were to many conversations going on at once, and depending on peoples mics you could have someone that is crystal clear and then the other guys mic could freak out and echo people, etc.

Personally, I enjoy having about 4 people including myself in a recording. It lets us play a lot more games, and makes things much less quick.

Hello everyone and or anyone who is interested in doing a collab on GMOD, being it TTT/Murder/Prop Hunt with a fairly new Youtuber with 10 Subscribers and 500+ views. As for the requirements I'd say we'd have to be at least fairly close with both Subs and or views but I don't really care if you have less than me on either or just as long it's not by like a long shot cause we would like to benefit off of this collab somehow, max people I'd say 2 or 3 I can't really decide. So yeah anyone interested just shoot a reply. (I apologize in advance if I don't response fast enough.. kindawish YTTalk had push notifications to your phone but I digress)
Hey i'm interested:) add me on steam ZiqZaqO

Im interested my steam is Smedge97

Hey if you still want anyone for this im up for it although im really new to it to i only got the game the other day. But if u do add me on skype at michael.jc.lee or message me on here :).

I added you ZiqZaq, Smedge your steam name doesn't show up, and RandonMike I added you(Hope I added the right person.)

Back