Gangnam style remix COMPLETED

Reaction score
Chloe
symphonious7
gisikw
AikoMiyoko
pawtaytoe
Matias Riojas III

Ok guys watch it quickly because I am(/might be) deleting it after some hours:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367041852,1367041792][/DOUBLEPOST]
But again you said you can get sued!?!?!
so can I keep it
1. You're violating copyright. 2. Do not spam me by tagging me in this thread.

3. Freaking stop. Take some time to learn about copyright law, and do not spam me again until you do. I have no interest in facilitating this.

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score

3. Freaking stop. Take some time to learn about copyright law, and do not spam me again until you do. I have no interest in facilitating this.
sorry

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I think you did a wonderful job... I'm just... too never wanting to think of that song again to truly give you proper respect.... SOWWY!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1367048219,1367048066][/DOUBLEPOST]

hahahahaha you crack me up. I really do try too hard to be nice don't I.... I was a bit unsure why I was tagged as well Ashish I mean we've spoken a couple of times but I don't know you that well really. But it's ok :) I know what it feels like to have art you worked hard on and are dying for people to see :)

Reactions: Matias Riojas III

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you did a wonderful job... I'm just... too never wanting to think of that song again to truly give you proper respect.... SOWWY!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1367048219,1367048066][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahahahaha you crack me up. I really do try too hard to be nice don't I.... I was a bit unsure why I was tagged as well Ashish I mean we've spoken a couple of times but I don't know you that well really. But it's ok :) I know what it feels like to have art you worked hard on and are dying for people to see :)
Thanks for understanding and yes we don't talk too often but you are one of those very few people who actually watches my work and give some feedback so I thought of tagging you:)

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thanks for understanding and yes we don't talk too often but you are one of those very few people who actually watches my work and give some feedback so I thought of tagging you:)
I know how it goes :)

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Chloe
symphonious7
gisikw
AikoMiyoko
pawtaytoe
Matias Riojas III

Ok guys watch it quickly because I am(/might be) deleting it after some hours:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367041852,1367041792][/DOUBLEPOST]
But again you said you can get sued!?!?!
so can I keep it
you can keep it if you want but I don't like Gangnum style not even when glee sung it:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367058003][/DOUBLEPOST]
It says MATCHED 3rd party content
and also YOUR VIDEO IS AVAILABLE AND PLAYABLE
I get that alot it's no biggie:) I just acknowledged it