Gaming Videos

FinShaggy

The Crestroyer of Destructive Creation
So, I don't even have a console where I live, but my little brothers play a lot of games back home. I have uploaded some cheat codes and funny glitches that they have sent me, but I am about to start having them send me A LOT more stuff than they have been, because I had no idea that gaming was such a popular YouTube topic, and I would like to help them get started with YouTube at a young age, because I wish I had started younger. They are 9 and 11.

I am going to have them send:

Regular Gameplay with commentary (Mine Craft, Call of Duty, Fall Out, Halo, etc)
Guides (for how to do things that are hard to figure out, inside the game and with settings and stuff)
Cheats
Funny stuff that happens in Campaign
Angry People on Xbox LIVE

Do you have any other suggestions?

I also wanted to ask. I have seen people with Xbox live accounts posting videos straight off the internet, like they didn't record it with a video camera. HOW do you do that? What is it called?

Capture cards are used for consoles, but to get a decent quality one you will need to fork out at least $80.[DOUBLEPOST=1365541075,1365541025][/DOUBLEPOST]
I looked up capture cards, what do you suggest for Xbox?
A Hauppauge HD or an Elgato seem to be the top choices.

Make a gaming channel instead.
And it's called a Capture Card.
The plan is to promote their stuff on my channel now, then when they are like 14 I will help them make their own, and I'll post all kinds of links and do all kinds of shoutouts for them, and they can have their own gaming channel.

I just don't have enough content for my own gaming channel yet. If I had the money to buy an xbox and some games and maybe a live subscription, I totally would make a gaming channel. But I'm just gonna help them for now.

Maybe I'll get a console before they turn 14 and I can start a gaming channel with the stuff they send me and what ever I can get done.[DOUBLEPOST=1365541196,1365541153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Capture cards are used for consoles, but to get a decent quality one you will need to fork out at least $80.[DOUBLEPOST=1365541075,1365541025][/DOUBLEPOST]
My mom would buy it for them, any time I suggest they make videos and stuff she is interested, because she knows that it can help them later on.[DOUBLEPOST=1365541367][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's good for like $80-100

The plan is to promote their stuff on my channel now, then when they are like 14 I will help them make their own, and I'll post all kinds of links and do all kinds of shoutouts for them, and they can have their own gaming channel.

I just don't have enough content for my own gaming channel yet. If I had the money to buy an xbox and some games and maybe a live subscription, I totally would make a gaming channel. But I'm just gonna help them for now.

Maybe I'll get a console before they turn 14 and I can start a gaming channel with the stuff they send me and what ever I can get done.[DOUBLEPOST=1365541196,1365541153][/DOUBLEPOST]
My mom would buy it for them, any time I suggest they make videos and stuff she is interested, because she knows that it can help them later on.[DOUBLEPOST=1365541367][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's good for like $80-100
Well, you can get a Roxio HD for about $110 I'm sure :)

I looked up capture cards, what do you suggest for Xbox?
i have the roxio game cap HD, its god because it just has one hdmi in and one out or you can have the standard red yellow and white component cables... bored you yet? no? well it also has its very own editing software that comes with it :D that is all

Back