Gaming PC...I'm Lost

Well don't buy brand PC's. Just use a site that put your PC together with the components you want. That's alot cheaper than a brand pc.

Yeah a lot of people keep saying to build my own but knowing me, I would end up not being able to assemble it myself. If there's somewhere online where I can choose the components and they put it together though, I'd be good with that haha

Yeah a lot of people keep saying to build my own but knowing me, I would end up not being able to assemble it myself. If there's somewhere online where I can choose the components and they put it together though, I'd be good with that haha

Cyberpower :)

Well if you want to LP new games a 600 dollar PC most probably won't cut it, for around 700 to 800 you vastly open up what you can do...willing to go higher? If so ill build you something on pcpartpicker in a bit

Frankie can you record facecam and screen capture at the same time? Quicktime you can't so I film from a separate camera.

Yep! It even has a fantastic piece of editing software including that I for one swear by! It isn't the cheapest (Mine cost around $60), but it's well worth it. If you get it, choose Screenflow 4, because 3 was buggy and awful.

Yeah I have the same problem, but I know there are alot of stores or friends that want to help you with it. Just search a little bit on the world wide web and you will find them.
In The Netherlands there are alot of stores that put PC's together with the components you want so I think there are some stores in the US, UK, Greece, or where ever you are.

Putting together a PC is as easy as lego, I never looked at a tutorial and had generally no idea of how to do it, but I spent an hour and a bit and ended up with it looking all nice. Honestly is not rocket sciences, build a PC and save cash :p

Back