Gaming Gaming group

CoolBanana

I've Got It
So hallo everybody. I have had alot of gaming groups over the time but now im looking for somthing that can hold for a long time. It would be best if you lived near GMT +1 or near Greatbritten.

And another thing is that you should check out my channel and think to yourself... Do i like this guy? becourse better relationships better videos...

So if you agree my skype name is: fidusen29
Call me ;)

Hi Banana, my names Velocity Raptor. I have been on and off youtube for the last three or four years now and had three different channels. First I was Gethonic on xbox 360, then I was Earthern Hunter on PS4, and now I am Velocity Raptor on pc. I have only just made the switch to pc a week ago so I am a bit of a noob right now, but I am eager to have fun and make some great videos with other people who also share my goal, to make entertaining videos for people and become known.

I've actually replied to quite a few of these threads now, but i've noticed alot of people seem to be american or something because they posted their thread at 2am for me, but +1 gmt I believe is similar or same as UK? So I think we'd be cool timewise.

I have quite a few games and am prepared and willing to buy more games once i've found a group and settled into it though. Here's what I have:

Battlefield 4
Crysis 3
Mass Effect 3
Battleblock Theater
Black ops II
Call of Duty : WAW
Gmod
H1Z1
Portal 2
Warframe

Games I intend to get at some point are Ark Survival which I plan to get very soon, GTAV, Minecraft, Space Engineers, Shark Attack Deathmatch 2, Black ops III, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield:Hardline, Elite Dangerous, No Man's Sky, Mortal Kombat X, Universe Sandbox, Killing Floor 2, Rocket League and Lost Planet 2

Anyways I hope you're interested, had a look at your channel and you seem cool. I don't have any videos yet but I will be adding them when I find some peeps to do them with. I don't have skype yet, I need to set an account up soon, but if you are interested feel free to respond to me in this thread or to my email gethonic@gmail.com. Add me on steam and origin too, my origin is VelocityXRaptor and my steam account is earthern_hunter and display name is VelocityRaptor, not sure which you add for that.

Hi Banana, my names Velocity Raptor. I have been on and off youtube for the last three or four years now and had three different channels. First I was Gethonic on xbox 360, then I was Earthern Hunter on PS4, and now I am Velocity Raptor on pc. I have only just made the switch to pc a week ago so I am a bit of a noob right now, but I am eager to have fun and make some great videos with other people who also share my goal, to make entertaining videos for people and become known.

I've actually replied to quite a few of these threads now, but i've noticed alot of people seem to be american or something because they posted their thread at 2am for me, but +1 gmt I believe is similar or same as UK? So I think we'd be cool timewise.

I have quite a few games and am prepared and willing to buy more games once i've found a group and settled into it though. Here's what I have:

Battlefield 4
Crysis 3
Mass Effect 3
Battleblock Theater
Black ops II
Call of Duty : WAW
Gmod
H1Z1
Portal 2
Warframe

Games I intend to get at some point are Ark Survival which I plan to get very soon, GTAV, Minecraft, Space Engineers, Shark Attack Deathmatch 2, Black ops III, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield:Hardline, Elite Dangerous, No Man's Sky, Mortal Kombat X, Universe Sandbox, Killing Floor 2, Rocket League and Lost Planet 2

Anyways I hope you're interested, had a look at your channel and you seem cool. I don't have any videos yet but I will be adding them when I find some peeps to do them with. I don't have skype yet, I need to set an account up soon, but if you are interested feel free to respond to me in this thread or to my email gethonic@gmail.com. Add me on steam and origin too, my origin is VelocityXRaptor and my steam account is earthern_hunter and display name is VelocityRaptor, not sure which you add for that.

that sounds cool dude i will be happy to play with you you seem veryinterested in this so your welcome :) ill remeber to add you when i wake up tomorrow

Back