Gaming Gaming clan-MysTiC

Nick cummins

Hello all my name is Nick Cummins and I live in Boston, MA. I have been gaming for many years and now very into black ops2. I have created a new clan called Mystic gaming and am looking for members to join the nation and pro team. I am 15 years old.

How to join- You need to be experienced and know callouts and rotations of the hardpoint objectives. Be good at all game modes such as snd and ctf. You have to be older than 14 and know what you are doing. We have had many try outs and need to get this clan going. We have 4 members so far that are very committed.

What we have to offer- We have some of the top equipment such as elgato capture cards for recording, astros, scufs and kontrol freeks. We are looking to get sponsored by many different places once we get our youtube channel up and going. We know many people to get the word out and just looking for players. We take part in GB and mlg events. We could not make it to Anaheim this year as we just began this clan.

Requirements-
1.) 14 or older
2.) able to travel and participate (optional)
3.) experienced at the game and know what your doing
4.) be committed to the clan and be a member
5.) help promote our channel

How to contact us- You can contact us at Mysticgaming24@gmail.com or on send a message to MysTiC Blitz on xbox. You can also just simply leave a comment below with your GT.

What we are looking for- We are looking for a channel editor, logo creator and players!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and good luck with your youtube careers.

Back