Gaming Channels......

I'm referring to your first post. You're asking this:

'The majority of members here seem to go for gaming related videos. With the huge number of gaming channels already on YouTube, I just wondered why??
  • Shouldn't it come across your f*****g head? People like video games. Video games are a mainstream enjoyment, why the f**k would you not see a lot of gaming channels on YouTube? People like Angry Video Game Nerd, journalist groups like ScrewAttack, IGN, etc., I mean I honestly shouldn't explain this to you, it's common sense.
Is it just because its something you enjoy so may as well put some content up? Is it because you've seen others doing well so want in on a bit of the action etc?'

• Oh, looks like you did answer your own question. Most likely instead of posting a thread like this, why not do a little thing called research? Use Google. It's your friend.
I'm not sure if you're insulted by Ifti's questions (I'm certainly not as he wants YTtalk's personal take on why they make gaming channels. He even stated in his first post that he's asking a question), but this is going too far. I'm going to have to give you a warning point for this. Please refrain from cursing out people. You always have a choice to talk nicely.

Gaming is the only thing I know and I can do ;__; I can't do vlogging because I'm too shy and would have no idea what to do it about, plus I'm not funny so I could never make a comedy sketch or anything :/

Gaming is my home <3

Everyone can be funny in there own way, just takes some time to find it. Think thats were live commentary comes in, it can help you to locate it as your random talking may merge into something funny :)
I'm one of those accidentally funny people, where I say something completely ridiculous. Unfortunately for myself, I can't do this on command and I do this during general conversation/heat of the moment. So unless I find a way to do live commentary, all chances of funny go out the window :unsure:

I'm one of those accidentally funny people, where I say something completely ridiculous. Unfortunately for myself, I can't do this on command and I do this during general conversation/heat of the moment. So unless I find a way to do live commentary, all chances of funny go out the window :unsure:

Can't you just record it like normal with your post-commentary. Just record your voice while playing instead, simple right?

Can't you just record it like normal with your post-commentary. Just record your voice while playing instead, simple right?
I guess so but it's so sensitive that the game audio can be heard on the background :roflmao2: Sometimes when I'm doing post commentary (I do this while watching what I just recorded) it also picks up the video audio. So fix this I watch it through once and then mute it and watch it through again while recording.

Heh heh, I'm probably making it more complicated than it needs to be.... :|

So fix this I watch it through once and then mute it and watch it through again while recording.

Heh heh, I'm probably making it more complicated than it needs to be.... :|
:O_o2: Possibly so.. haha

With console things, I usually either turn the volume down enough so it doesn't pickup or..this is were it gets a bit strange. I put my small iPod headphones into my TV for that sound, then my headset over the top for the mic.

I usually just do the first though, as I can still hear the game but its quiet enough not to be picked up :giggle:

:O_o2: Possibly so.. haha

With console things, I usually either turn the volume down enough so it doesn't pickup or..this is were it gets a bit strange. I put my small iPod headphones into my TV for that sound, then my headset over the top for the mic.

I usually just do the first though, as I can still hear the game but its quiet enough not to be picked up :giggle:
Ah, I see. If I could use my Xbox headset to record while playing that would be really helpful as that isn't as sensitive, but the plug at the end of it doesn't match the input on the computer tower -_-

Ah, I see. If I could use my Xbox headset to record while playing that would be really helpful as that isn't as sensitive, but the plug at the end of it doesn't match the input on the computer tower -_-

Oh, usually all headphones use the same 3.5mm jack :confused: . Maybe look into an adapter for it or if you have small headphones you could try my idea :p

Back