Gaming Channels......

I actually would like to start a gaming channel because I've always been a gamer and I think properly edited gaming reviews and playthroughs could be fun. Something like AngryJoe, AVGN or Thatonevideogamer.

Since I have a recording equipment and have been in front of the camera in my vlogging channel, it would be cool to make those types of sketch/gaming videos.
KJHGFJHGNS I love AngryJoe! :D His rage moments on the reviews are hilarious and he seems to pick up on nearly every point of the game excellently :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370276775,1370276726][/DOUBLEPOST]
im trying to find a good pc forum but i cant
Still, head on over to the collab section and I'm sure you can post a thread to find what you are looking for :)

if anyone has a pc and cod 4 and like star wars pm me on skype or youtube
youtube: jordy96able
please someone reply i need to get this mod restarted

KJHGFJHGNS I love AngryJoe! :D His rage moments on the reviews are hilarious and he seems to pick up on nearly every point of the game excellently :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370276775,1370276726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still, head on over to the collab section and I'm sure you can post a thread to find what you are looking for :)

could you link me it by any chance iv just started on this today i have no clue what im doing tbh xD

if anyone has a pc and cod 4 and like star wars pm me on skype or youtube
youtube: jordy96able
please someone reply i need to get this mod restarted

I've seen you spam in quite a few threads already. Please stop that. If you're looking for a collaboration, please make a thread in the Collab forum!

Well gaming is fun so why not play games and record it while your playing needless to say the editing is very boring

Back