Gaming Channels Everywaaarrr!

I used to make vlogs a couple of years back, but very recently I've started making gaming videos. Yeah it's easier to make gaming videos more often than vlogs since you don't need to plan something to talk about, BUT the only gripe is that trying to find GOOD free software to record and edit videos can be difficult for games if you want good quality. For example, I've found a recorder that records great quality with facecam too but takes up about 1GB per minutes - making a 15 minute video 15GB. Even if you can record great quality, finding a good editor that doesn't reduce the quality is difficult, so you either upload a huge file each time (which, with my internet takes a long time!) or you can record more s****y quality that has a smaller file size (but I don't like producing bad quality videos). With vlogs, I used a Flipcam HD and could record a few minutes of video in high quality that I could then edit and upload much quick (say a few 100 MB in size). So, I agree that making gaming videos is easier, but if you don't have the cash to pay for software (and don't want to download illegally) or hardware too for that matter, then recording vlogs can be much easier! This was a lot longer than I intended, but meh =P I'm going to keep at it with the gaming videos and keep looking for different free software that I can use, I won't give up! :)

You can get both, good editing software and good converters for free and Fraps costs like 30 bucks. That's way less than a Flipcam, let alone a good camera and good lighting...

im partially black and im not insulted...plus its funny when people tell racist jokes even if its about my skin colour or anything...

He was kidding. I was talking about black clothes, so didn't even deliver on the racist joke to have a good laugh about. Dangit! I'm such a failure! Can't even be racist!

He was kidding. I was talking about black clothes, so didn't even deliver on the racist joke to have a good laugh about. Dangit! I'm such a failure! Can't even be racist!

Hahaha....that's ok...have you watch KSI..its a channel about a black man being racist to himself...

Just looking at all the video's in peoples signatures makes you believe 75% here has a gaming channel... Oh my :-P

Back