Gaming Channel Update and Names Poll

Which one sounds like a better channel name? Please read the post before voting!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Please read before voting.

I have finished the competition for the new name for my second channel the awards have been passed out and I have narrowed it down to 3 choices Jolly Rage, Cryptic Mage, Cryptically Dangerous. I would like to give you a full understanding. I run a main channel called Jolly Dangerous. I would like to make a second gaming review and animation channel similar to IGN or Gameinformer.

My next move is to purchase a website which I have and its called Cryptic Mage .com (Mage meaning Media Animation Gaming and Entertainment)Further down the line I would like to create a magazine with the same name.

Here is my problem
1. I could call it Jolly Rage (Rage meaning Reviews Animation Gaming And Entertainment) If I call it this My intro would be "Whats up guys? Welcome to Jolly Rage Reviews animation gaming and entertainment I am your homie Jolly Dangerous. You can call me Jolly D or just plan old Jolly! and today we......" Pros This would fit the name that I already have.
Cons it is harder to brand Merch and such and my website name is really different.

2. if I call it Cryptic Mage the intro would be "Whats up guys? Welcome to Cryptic Mage Media animation gaming and entertainment I am your homie Jolly Dangerous. You can call me Jolly D or just plan old Jolly! and today we......."
Pros Easier to brand having a little wizzard logo and easier for merchandise sales and related to the website.
Cons my name that Iam called Jolly is different from my channel name cryptic mage and is different from my jolly dangerous brand.

3. if I call it Cryptically Dangerous the intro would sound like " Whats up guys? Welcome to Cryptically Dangerous I am your homie Jolly Dangerous. You can call me Jolly D or just plan old Jolly! and today we......."
Pros would relate to my website and my main channel by having the word dangerous in it.
Cons still hard to make merchandise for, the name doesnt state what the channel is about like the other two names and the name is long and hard to spell for some people

I am confused on which one really speaks to me but I am looking at a owner stand point I want the opinions of others. Would you click to watch a gaming channel that said cryptic Mage, Jolly Rage or Cyrptically Dangerous? Also please take into account the points above. Any feedback or help would be much appreciated. remember to vote! :D

Why not Jolly Mage?
I never thought about that! dang! hahaha :D[DOUBLEPOST=1372365526,1372365460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, you are a man with a plan i like that in you Jolly. I would go with Cryptic Mage just because sounds cooler lol
Thanks I pretty much plan everything before I attempt something better to have one than none at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1372365584][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do like the first one, but why can you only do certain videos with a certain name ? :)
Well its just the meaning behind the name or for branding purposes.

Jolly Mage or Jolly Rage for sure!

1 - It's catchy
2 - It rolls off the tongue.

"Hey you seen the new video from Jolly Rage?"
"Hey you seen the new video from Cryptically Dangerous?"

You see where I'm getting at? :p

It shouldn't be too hard to work around, you'll think of something for the intro :)

Jolly Rage, hands down. Interesting conflict, the second is a relevant acronym, and it just sounds better to say out loud. Good luck, Jolly D!

Jolly Mage or Jolly Rage for sure!

1 - It's catchy
2 - It rolls off the tongue.

"Hey you seen the new video from Jolly Rage?"
"Hey you seen the new video from Cryptically Dangerous?"

You see where I'm getting at? :p

It shouldn't be too hard to work around, you'll think of something for the intro :)

Yea I See :D

Jolly Rage, hands down. Interesting conflict, the second is a relevant acronym, and it just sounds better to say out loud. Good luck, Jolly D!
Thankyou :D

Back