[Gaming Channel] Let's help each other

tip for the outre. You use 3 video slots and the audio starts with one and then progressively switches to the next. If you are going to do that make sure the users know which one the audio is palying for. Perhaps increase the size of the video ever so slightly when audio starts playing and shrink it down to reuglar once it starts
That's a good tip. Thank you very much! :D

Thank you very much for the feedback! :)
I was definitely considering a channel trailer, but since I'm not getting many views, I'm using it to boost my new videos a few views every day. :p Definitely something I'm going to do in the future. As for the subs, yeah I have 700+ but the views are pretty darn low I think, and it's dropping. :(

As for your channel, some of the thumbnail text is a bit hard to read. Some a bit small, and some are using black text color on dark background. So I would just look at that to improve them. Intro is a bit long, the one that shows your name in my opinion. I would shorten it a bit. As for the ones that half the title of the video at the start, I would just cut that out. Viewers already know the title since they clicked on it, so no need to have it there again. Pretty good start so far, keep it up!
Alright thanks! I will definitely work on the thumbnails, just trying to find my own kinda style :)

Back