Gaming Gaming Channel Group - xbox 360

Gethonic

Liking YTtalk
Hi, my name is Gethonic and i have recently started a 360 based gaming channel. I am 18 and looking for other youtubers around a similar age to me to make videos with.

I have loads of good ideas for videos to make but the problem is i can't record them as i have no one to do them with. I play all sorts of games like minecraft, battlefield, call of duty, and many other shooters of all sorts. The main game i would record is gtav.

My ideas require groups of people. I have done some videos with general friends but they are very unreliable at being on to do videos which is why i haven't released any for very long.

I am hoping that i can make a fairly big youtube group collab to make videos almost daily just like skydoesminecraft, vanoss gaming, etc. And we can all come up with different ideas for videos while enjoying recording them! =)

If you are interested, please copy the following:

Name: (Gamertag/real name (don't have to put real name))
Channel:
Country: (it is preferable that you are in the same or similar time zone to me (I am in the U.K - London time zone)
What do you do to make your videos interesting?

If you would prefer to not give these details on a thread, feel free to message me.

Thanks for reading!

Back