Gaming Gaming Channel Collab- GTA 5, GMOD, ETC

TheGameRelay

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys and gals. I am a fairly new'ish YouTuber and across two of my three channels I pull in almost 5k views a day which for me who has only been going since April 2013 is quite good. I am proud of getting this far. BUT and a big but, hehe, is that the one channel suffering is my pure gaming channel, TheGameRelayHD. I have not had time to create any content for it and have an unfinished series, etc. Just does not look good!

That is why I am looking for a collab with as many people as possible. Don't care if you are big or small, or the size of your YouTube channel, hehe, anyone is invited. Any age welcome but I am 28 so any oldies like me are MORE than welcome! :D

I just want to do some chilled out funny multiplayer gameplay to start but any other ideas are welcome.

My steam ID is jayeshranavaya
Also my skype is the same, TheGameRelay

I look forward to your responses :)

Last edited:
i have gmod and i just bought a ps3 with gta v so add me on skype and steam : JosueJedi and we can play

i have gmod and i just bought a ps3 with gta v so add me on skype and steam : JosueJedi and we can play
Cool mate will do. If you don't mind me asking and this really is no problem at all but how old are you.

Also do you have any other people we could play with?

Hello i am 15 and i have gmod. Tell me your skype if you want to collab since every time someones sends me something it never shows up.

Hey guys and gals. I am a fairly new'ish YouTuber and across two of my three channels I pull in almost 5k views a day which for me who has only been going since April 2013 is quite good. I am proud of getting this far. BUT and a big but, hehe, is that the one channel suffering is my pure gaming channel, TheGameRelayHD. I have not had time to create any content for it and have an unfinished series, etc. Just does not look good!

That is why I am looking for a collab with as many people as possible. Don't care if you are big or small, or the size of your YouTube channel, hehe, anyone is invited. Any age welcome but I am 28 so any oldies like me are MORE than welcome! :D

I just want to do some chilled out funny multiplayer gameplay to start but any other ideas are welcome.

Heyy There I am 16 I have Garrys Mod and GTA V on PS3, I would like to Collab with you :)
If you want to add me my Skype is @JadiiImsorryprincess

Hey man, you seem like a really chill guy and I think gaming with you would be really fun! I'm 17 and have a few good multiplayer games on steam. Not sure what else you want to know so just ask I guess haha

Awesome. Would love to collab :3 What games ya have? At this moment im mainly playing League of Legends (On NA and EUW) and im playing gmod :3 I got gmod recently ^^ Add me on skype and we will continue talking : supahkitteh4

Hope to talk soon. Btw im almost 17 and im no squeeeeeeeeker :3

I'll play, I'm kinda a game horder so I have everything, also I'm 18, don't swear, and my time zone is GMT -06:00

Back