Gaming Challenge - Game Completion

SUPERMAN 64.

Just kidding.You should try and aim for a shorter game. Get one completed game in the bag, you know? Is that the original gameboy or gameboy color?

SUPERMAN 64.

Just kidding.You should try and aim for a shorter game. Get one completed game in the bag, you know? Is that the original gameboy or gameboy color?

gameboy advance, which plays all gameboy games :p and yes i would prefer a shortish game for the first one or 2 to get a bit of a backlog :D

Goldeneye 007 for the N64, I aint played that for years now and I know it was a massive success back then.

Goldeneye 007 for the N64, I aint played that for years now and I know it was a massive success back then.
that is actually a great idea :p i completed it a few times so it shouldnt be too hard :D i'll see what other games people offer up as well though haha

Not sure if you mean the original gameboy or not but the sims bustin out for gameboy advanced is pretty fun if you're into the sims :)

If not then all I can suggest is PC stuff, which is as follows:
  • Terraria - Low specs, potentially endless game but you could set certain challenges maybe
  • Orcs Must Die! (or Orcs Must Die 2 which is coming out soon, so you could jump on that bandwagon) - Don't think it's too demanding in terms of specs and isn't overwhelmingly long
  • L.A. Noire - I think this one might be a bit demanding on your PC but its a pretty interesting game, could create some fun moments for commentary :)
Can't really think of anything else that's remotely short since I play games that are very very long lol, if I think of anything else I'll let you know

Not sure if you mean the original gameboy or not but the sims bustin out for gameboy advanced is pretty fun if you're into the sims :)

If not then all I can suggest is PC stuff, which is as follows:
  • Terraria - Low specs, potentially endless game but you could set certain challenges maybe
  • Orcs Must Die! (or Orcs Must Die 2 which is coming out soon, so you could jump on that bandwagon) - Don't think it's too demanding in terms of specs and isn't overwhelmingly long
  • L.A. Noire - I think this one might be a bit demanding on your PC but its a pretty interesting game, could create some fun moments for commentary :)
Can't really think of anything else that's remotely short since I play games that are very very long lol, if I think of anything else I'll let you know

terraria is a bit like minecraft in that i wont LP it because it doesn't have an end point lol but the sims bustin out and orcs must die i could do, unfortunately LA Noire is to good for my comp lol but i have played it before and i agree, a very interesting game :p

STAR WARS: SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE

Shadows-of-the-empire-cover.jpg

STAR WARS: SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE

Shadows-of-the-empire-cover.jpg

another awesome game from my childhood :D stuck between this, sims bustin' out, goldeneye 64 and orcs must die xD maybe i should make a poll xD can you add a poll to a thread thats already been made?

Back