Other Gaming/Anime Collab

Sir Friendship

I've Got It
Hi hi, just wondering if anyone would care to do either a gaming collaboration or an anime review type collaboration.

Just send me a pm if you are interested, subs don't really matter, as you can tell we don't have many haha. :)

thanks for your time,
Aron (of TraumaticPanda)

um, it would depend on the anime, because I'd have to watch it, lol (I read the mangas more often). but yeah, I might be down. also ask the isceneashley, cuz she does anime reviews too

Hi hi, just wondering if anyone would care to do either a gaming collaboration or an anime review type collaboration.

Just send me a pm if you are interested, subs don't really matter, as you can tell we don't have many haha. :)

thanks for your time,
Aron (of TraumaticPanda)
if you wanna do a gaming collaboration just name the game nd when u wanna do it

I do anime reviews and it would be awesome to do an anime review with someone else. :) Just let me know which one and I will get on watching it. Right now I have to do a review for High School of the Dead.

Sounds like thatd be AWESOME for both, hit me up on skype username Cyketor hope to hear from you!

heyya, I would totes be up for the anime reviews, I am an avid fan, so I would be able to review a wide variety of stuff :)
Hit me up on skype, pandaaranda7 :) or follow the links on my youtube! :D x

ANIME... GAMING... YES! haha I love both but I think I love anime more. I bet what ever anime you want to review I have seen it ;) hit me up!

Back