Gaming Game Review Collaboration

dweebie

Looking for someone that can deliver a script nicely and has an interest in the kind of games on my channel. If you've got a background in writing, or you write the content for your own channel that's a huge plus. We'll write the script as a team. Must must must have a good audio setup for capturing voiceover. Thanks homies.

Looking for someone that can deliver a script nicely and has an interest in the kind of games on my channel. If you've got a background in writing, or you write the content for your own channel that's a huge plus. We'll write the script as a team. Must must must have a good audio setup for capturing voiceover. Thanks homies.
Hey I would love to write a script with you. I have a couple of questions: Will I be given credit for the script, Are we going to work on the script together, and how many videos do you want me to do it for? My discord is Fichee_slays#9172 and my skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you

I also do game reviews/retrospectives, but for at least two weeks I'm busy with university. See if my style of content can match yours and you can reach me on this forum, or the Youtube channel.

Hello friend, it's been a while since i've done a review. But you'll find that i'm no stranger to written content, as i've dabbled not too infrequently in the past in that format. I believe our personalities would compliment each other also!

I'd like to help you, if you'll have me!

Hello friend, it's been a while since i've done a review. But you'll find that i'm no stranger to written content, as i've dabbled not too infrequently in the past in that format. I believe our personalities would compliment each other also!

I'd like to help you, if you'll have me!
Messaged you on YouTube my man. Hope to hear back from you.

Back