game recording

I use an Elgato HD60S which does amazing things for me aha but it comes down to what computer and stuff you have. Try do a little bit of research on Elgatos and stuff. But I defiantly think an Elgato is the way to go especially for PS4 and/or Xbox.

Hope this is helpful and if ya have anymore questions about my HD60S feel free to ask buddy :)

can you upload to pc though or something like that
Yes you can after your finished you can go to your video clips and click on the video you recorded and upload it[DOUBLEPOST=1514857336,1514857263][/DOUBLEPOST]to record a video clip on ps4 click your share button 2 times and it will popup in the corner of your screen when its recording

Thanks pal il give it a shot[DOUBLEPOST=1514915518,1514857682][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use an Elgato HD60S which does amazing things for me aha but it comes down to what computer and stuff you have. Try do a little bit of research on Elgatos and stuff. But I defiantly think an Elgato is the way to go especially for PS4 and/or Xbox.

Hope this is helpful and if ya have anymore questions about my HD60S feel free to ask buddy :)

how much did one cost you ?

Thanks pal il give it a shot[DOUBLEPOST=1514915518,1514857682][/DOUBLEPOST]

how much did one cost you ?
Few hundred bucks but when I purchased it I also brought a chat link cable and snowball mic.

So the elgato was 260 I think aha I have had it for a while now but if you put in cash to get some good equipment it then allows you to record at a high standard and create some really good videos.

Back