Game Ideas to Play?

erie, blacklight retribution, team fortress 2, SCP containment breach, slender, battlefield heroes, happy wheels, star trek online, star wars the old republic, DC universe, maple story, planetsides 2.
hope this helped :)
Also...

Dota 2, League Of Legens, Hawken, MechWarrior Online, Tribes Ascend.

Also...

Dota 2, League Of Legens, Hawken, MechWarrior Online, Tribes Ascend.
dota 2 isnt free. as far as i know... right? also, isnt mechwarrior online still in closed beta? i havnt played it in so long. and i forgot league of legends. i dont know tribes ascend and isnt hawken a payed game?

A lot of the options people have told you are games that are already well-known and popular to play on Youtube.
I tend to go the opposite approach - find something which, at the very least, isn't a popular Youtube subject already, if not something outright obscure. Then, if that game turns out to have fans, they'll see your Youtube videos before anyone else can jump in on it. You may also get viewers who are unfamiliar with the game and will watch your play just ot get a grasp of it.

Unfortunately, I can't think off the top of my head of any good PC examples.

dota 2 isnt free. as far as i know... right? also, isnt mechwarrior online still in closed beta? i havnt played it in so long. and i forgot league of legends. i dont know tribes ascend and isnt hawken a payed game?

They're all free to play. Dota 2 is still in closed beta but they're giving away keys all over the place. Mwo and Hawken are in open beta.

Back