Gain Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously you can’t force them to subscribe, but you can encourage them. Maybe at the end of your video you mention something like, “don’t forget to subscribe below” or “subscribe for more content”. Give them an incentive.

Do you engage with your audience much? Talking to them in the comments/social media, making sure your description box and channel is inviting, etc?

Hey there! So I checked out your channel and it was a little boring. I watched your first vlog and it was shot a strange angle and never really grasped my attention. Also after watching your second vlog you say “um” A TON so possibly take some of those out in post. Also I read your about page it sounds a bit rude. Maybe tone that down or else people will be less likely to subscribe. Something I suggest is be more excited and out there. The two videos I watched you were just kind of there, talking in a monotone voice, nothing ever really attention grabbing or shocking. Also you already have 43 subscribers which is pretty decent! Especially for only having a few videos. This isn’t something that will happen over night and will DEFINITELY take some work. But posting on here and getting involved in this community is a great way to start and to get yourself out there. Also possibly doing collabs with other youtubers so you can get some of their viewers too. Unfortunately many people who come and watch a video are not going to subscribe, but that’s true with every youtuber. Getting your friends and family to watch your channel and your videos is another great place to start.

Hello,
We have an entire sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer the common question, "how do I grow a YouTube channel:"
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

The question has been asked and answered many times, and is one of the reasons why we have that particular sub-forum. Since it's an extremely common question, we lock these kinds of threads and point members to the tutorials sub-forum. I recommend that you check out some of the threads in there for some ideas on how to grow your subscribers. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back