Gaming Funny Moment PS4/PC Collab

Jolttix

Hi, I'm Jolttix. I have a small group of people that I play with on PC, but since my PC is kind of trash, I have to play some games on my PS4. I play games like Overwatch, WW2, Battlefield 1, Fortnite, and Injustice 2 on PS4 and some smaller games on PC. I'm complete garbage at video games but I do like to screw around and try to make funny moments happen. If you want to play on PS4 send me a friend request or message me here or on discord Jolttix#2264. My PSN is Jolttix.

I do have a youtube channel full of funny moments if you want to see what kind of content I have. Youtube: Jolttix.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Jolttix. I have a small group of people that I play with on PC, but since my PC is kind of trash, I have to play some games on my PS4. I play games like Overwatch, WW2, Battlefield 1, Fortnite, and Injustice 2 on PS4 and some smaller games on PC. I'm complete garbage at video games but I do like to screw around and try to make funny moments happen. If you want to play on PS4 send me a friend request or message me here or on discord Jolttix#2264. My PSN is Jolttix.

I do have a youtube channel full of funny moments if you want to see what kind of content I have. Youtube: Jolttix.

I'm for it!

Back