Funny junk Views dont count on Youtube, HELP

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
So I uploaded some of my videos to Funnyjunk and they have gotten 500+ views each on funny junk, on youtube however they are around 100 mark, one of my videos got 2500 views on funny junk and on youtube it only shows that it has 230 views.

Why is this happening?
Does youtube not count funny junk views at all?
Am I wasting my time by trying to promote my videos on funny junk?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that number is page views. Also, I think your video has to be watched at least 30% or something before it's considered a view and the people of Funny Junk are a fickle group. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they clicked play and left within the first few seconds.

I have found that Funnyjunk views do not always show up..... You are brave for testing the funnyjunk waters my friend, they are a tough crowd! That is a good way to catch trolls if your videos are not actually funny. I had some troll that I actually found hilarious making stupid comments on my videos one time when I posted 3 in a row. I tend to stay away from that site now, although I uploaded my latest GoPro dog videos and they haven't been troll-raped yet, lol

I have found that Funnyjunk views do not always show up..... You are brave for testing the funnyjunk waters my friend, they are a tough crowd! That is a good way to catch trolls if your videos are not actually funny. I had some troll that I actually found hilarious making stupid comments on my videos one time when I posted 3 in a row. I tend to stay away from that site now, although I uploaded my latest GoPro dog videos and they haven't been troll-raped yet, lol
I spend about 2 hours a while back going through the promotion threads and I found that funnyjunk was one website that was on there, I tried it with a few videos to enjoy the results on funny junk, 2500+ views, but on youtube it didn't even remotely translate to actual video views, so at this point im debating weather to bother with funny junk, or just post for the Back link for SEO

btw, have you uploaded many videos that got a ton of likes on FJ? I've uploaded posters I've created that got top 5 with thousands of likes and comments. I think my best personal video has a +8, it was my stun gun to the tongue video.[DOUBLEPOST=1369803413,1369803347][/DOUBLEPOST]
I spend about 2 hours a while back going through the promotion threads and I found that funnyjunk was one website that was on there, I tried it with a few videos to enjoy the results on funny junk, 2500+ views, but on youtube it didn't even remotely translate to actual video views, so at this point im debating weather to bother with funny junk, or just post for the Back link for SEO
I like funnyjunk anyways, I mostly like to post stupid pictures on there or stupid jokes I find. Every once in a while I'll post one of my own videos.

btw, have you uploaded many videos that got a ton of likes on FJ? I've uploaded posters I've created that got top 5 with thousands of likes and comments. I think my best personal video has a +8, it was my stun gun to the tongue video.[DOUBLEPOST=1369803413,1369803347][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like funnyjunk anyways, I mostly like to post stupid pictures on there or stupid jokes I find. Every once in a while I'll post one of my own videos.
Video im referring to got 2461 funny junk views, 13 Up votes, 7 Down Votes, 1 comment, and 1 favorite

my best promotion effort was accidental, some facebook dog site posted something in a dog group I belonged to already. I went to their site and posted a couple videos just to share with the people on that page. Turns out the page owner shared my video and I ended up getting like 4,000 views in one day for a video that had maybe 100 views. I generally find that if you post your content in places you would go anyways instead of strictly promoting, you will probably get a much better reaction.

Back