Fullscreen.

Lol nah i'm sure you'll enjoy Fullscreen. They are a great network :)

I am already. I just learned they have music AND sound effects that I can use! XD Why am I so excited. hahaha.[DOUBLEPOST=1370581638,1370581591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Until today....
Just kidding! :x I don't want people to cut my head off :D

WHERE'S MY KNIFE!?!?!? D:< haha just kidding. I would never do that to you!

Until today....
Just kidding! :x I don't want people to cut my head off :D

Replace his with her*
tumblr_m8d0kaYo3f1rb1baco1_500.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1370581673,1370581647][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am already. I just learned they have music AND sound effects that I can use! XD Why am I so excited. hahaha.[DOUBLEPOST=1370581638,1370581591][/DOUBLEPOST]

WHERE'S MY KNIFE!?!?!? D:< haha just kidding. I would never do that to you!

Haha yeah and that collection is HUGE! :D

Replace his with her*
tumblr_m8d0kaYo3f1rb1baco1_500.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1370581673,1370581647][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha yeah and that collection is HUGE! :D

Yeah I need a new background music theme for my videos, haha. Been using the same one forever now!

Yeah I need a new background music theme for my videos, haha. Been using the same one forever now!

Haha yeah. I'm hoping to hear back form this one artist to start using their music in the background of my videos. :3 & They are from Portland. Which makes it even cooler if they allow me :p

Haha yeah. I'm hoping to hear back form this one artist to start using their music in the background of my videos. :3 & They are from Portland. Which makes it even cooler if they allow me :p

That's awesome!! It would be funny if I knew them! haha. But then I don't know anyone who is a musical artist so....

That's awesome!! It would be funny if I knew them! haha. But then I don't know anyone who is a musical artist so....

Ever heard of YACHT? :) I've actually seen them once a few years ago when I was in Portland visiting. At least I think it was them. Looked like them haha.

Ever heard of YACHT? :) I've actually seen them once a few years ago when I was in Portland visiting. At least I think it was them. Looked like them haha.

Never heard of them before, lol. But I'm sure they will let you! Because like, you're almost promoting them in a way.

Never heard of them before, lol. But I'm sure they will let you! Because like, you're almost promoting them in a way.

Haha yeah I hope so n_n I love their music.

Here's one of their music videos that was filmed in Portland haha. Most of them are filmed in LA.

Haha yeah I hope so n_n I love their music.

Here's one of their music videos that was filmed in Portland haha. Most of them are filmed in LA.

LOL at the Penny suit xD And I barely recognize any of those places, hahaha. So much for being a Portlander...

LOL at the Penny suit xD And I barely recognize any of those places, hahaha. So much for being a Portlander...
Really? xD YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE RODNEY! If I can recognize majority of those places and I haven't lived here for a year yet that's saying something lol :p I'm not sure what kind of music you listen to (besides Paramore :giggle:) but you should defiantly look them up.

Back