Fullscreen partnership problem? Says I have a disabled adsense?

Priyam

Taking your iDevice to max
Hey guys,

New here so and I wanted to ask this question about fullscreen partnership.
I recently applied for a fullscreen partnership and I got a contract which I also signed and accepted. Now fullscreen was linking my youtube account with it and an email come saying this-

Thank you for signing our Partnership Agreement. However, at this time we can not proceed with partnership because you have a Disabled Adsense…

Please see the following website regarding how to appeal this:
(Adsense appeal link which I couldn't post in forum)

Please let me know if you have any luck

But that isn't true! I have a ACTIVE and ENABLED adsense account for past 1 year but its not MINE but my parents since I was under 18. But fullscreen said you can have a parents consent if you're under 18 and besides everything is good standing in mine and my parents account! Please help me!

Hey guys,

New here so and I wanted to ask this question about fullscreen partnership.
I recently applied for a fullscreen partnership and I got a contract which I also signed and accepted. Now fullscreen was linking my youtube account with it and an email come saying this-

Thank you for signing our Partnership Agreement. However, at this time we can not proceed with partnership because you have a Disabled Adsense…

Please see the following website regarding how to appeal this:
(Adsense appeal link which I couldn't post in forum)

Please let me know if you have any luck

But that isn't true! I have a ACTIVE and ENABLED adsense account for past 1 year but its not MINE but my parents since I was under 18. But fullscreen said you can have a parents consent if you're under 18 and besides everything is good standing in mine and my parents account! Please help me!

Email them @ support@fullscreen.net and tell them this very post!

Yeah, email them exactly what you said. However I had that issue with another partnership network and when I applied to fullscreen they cleared it up. I honestly think it's something youtube sends out to the networks. Because I had an active and enabled account and I got the same message.

Email them @ support@fullscreen.net and tell them this very post!
Yeah, email them exactly what you said. However I had that issue with another partnership network and when I applied to fullscreen they cleared it up. I honestly think it's something youtube sends out to the networks. Because I had an active and enabled account and I got the same message.
Thank you for responding! I contacted the dull fullscreen Staff who was managing my partnership, this I what he said -
"Can you please attach a new adsense account to your channel, or figure out how to fix your parents adsense so it is enabled"

Then I asked him that making another adsense is against adsense policy and why is this all happening even though everything is GOOD STANDING and ACTIVE for me and my parent' this is what he said-
"Perhaps try hooking it up to a friends account? All I can tell you is YouTube is alerting me that the one you are using is not ok…"

What should I do? This is so ridiculous because not only I'm earning from adsense very thing is good standing for me and my parent? Why is youtube alerting me that I have a disaled adsense?? I remember this also happens before when I applied for maker studios.
I signed their contract and joint RPG network but they latter say-
"Unfortunately we are unable to partner you because your account is not eligible for monetization."

Please help me!!!

Thank you for responding! I contacted the dull fullscreen Staff who was managing my partnership, this I what he said -
"Can you please attach a new adsense account to your channel, or figure out how to fix your parents adsense so it is enabled"

Then I asked him that making another adsense is against adsense policy and why is this all happening even though everything is GOOD STANDING and ACTIVE for me and my parent' this is what he said-
"Perhaps try hooking it up to a friends account? All I can tell you is YouTube is alerting me that the one you are using is not ok…"

What should I do? This is so ridiculous because not only I'm earning from adsense very thing is good standing for me and my parent? Why is youtube alerting me that I have a disaled adsense?? I remember this also happens before when I applied for maker studios.
I signed their contract and joint RPG network but they latter say-
"Unfortunately we are unable to partner you because your account is not eligible for monetization."

Please help me!!!
Honestly if you really want a partnership, I'd stop monetizing, disable your adsense account and everything. See if possibly you could create another.

Back