Fullscreen offered me a partnership and sent a contract. But they keep 30% of earnings. Worth it?

Fullscreen has a lot to offer, they provide you with audio files and things like that. Plus being partnered overall has its benefits to protect your from adsense, So 30% doesnt seem bad at all.
^^^^^^^^^^^exactly. Also, if you guys aren't too happy with your share of the cash then make a second channel, make a video to your subs about it so they check it out. Upload a couple videos on your second channel and get it partnered on rpm's new 50/5o contract. You could upload your best videos from your main channel and earn a little more cash.
Hope that helps

is the click bomb story still going on? Or does youtube protect users these days?

is the click bomb story still going on? Or does youtube protect users these days?

Im nearly sure click bombing will always be the issue because Youtube (Adsense) also try to protect themselves from channel owners who clicks (or asks someone to click) on their own channel ads on videos :)

Im nearly sure click bombing will always be the issue because Youtube (Adsense) also try to protect themselves from channel owners who clicks (or asks someone to click) on their own channel ads on videos :)

I had an issue a few times with click bombing. I had someone click my ads over 3000 times in one day. I got an email from Machinima saying that they had been advised that my account had been clicked bombed. From that day forward they told me any unnecessary type clicks they'll be able to track so I don't get blamed and have my account shut down!

But youtube can track those idiots to, right? So i dont get it why you are safe in a network, but not when u just using the basics with Adsense. It is like u are cornered and if u want to play it safe, u HAVE to join a network.

I had an issue a few times with click bombing. I had someone click my ads over 3000 times in one day. I got an email from Machinima saying that they had been advised that my account had been clicked bombed. From that day forward they told me any unnecessary type clicks they'll be able to track so I don't get blamed and have my account shut down!

Yes thats the one of the best points (for me at least) of being in the network.

But youtube can track those idiots to, right? So i dont get it why you are safe in a network, but not when u just using the basics with Adsense. It is like u are cornered and if u want to play it safe, u HAVE to join a network.

Yes Youtube (Adsense) can, but they do not care about every small channel that much, or just do not have enough time to check every small channel. The Networks (Networks Adsense accounts) are much higher "Publishers" than most of separate single channels, so they have voice and are cared by Adsense i think.

If you would be a Channel, generating 100+ million views per month, you would be much more safe partnering directly with Youtube than a channel with just a few millions or less, partnering directly with Youtube. Because of a quite understandable thing - if you earn more for Youtube, Youtube care more about you (because if the kick you, they lose money - the bigger you are - the more you earn for Youtube, the less chances they will kick you)

Back