Fullscreen offered me a partnership and sent a contract. But they keep 30% of earnings. Worth it?

Joseph Trimmer

I guess my question is if the increase in views might offset loosing 30% of earnings because the increase revenue from more views makes up for it? I Don't know what to do, I could use the extra promotion. I have 1800 subs and get about 7000 views/week. Has anyone benefited from Fullscreen and increased their revenue?

What sort of promotion are you talking about? We haven't really seen anything that's meaningful aside from the occasional tweet or facebook mention. You have the chance to be in a gorilla campaign, but realistically, the best shot you have is in the month you join. You can get better paying ads served on your videos, which can offset the percentage, but whether you make more money than before totally depends on your stats like the % of monetized views, audience engagement, click thru rate, etc. We are making more overall, but we're also not paying anything close to 30%.

I guess my question is if the increase in views might offset loosing 30% of earnings because the increase revenue from more views makes up for it? I Don't know what to do, I could use the extra promotion. I have 1800 subs and get about 7000 views/week. Has anyone benefited from Fullscreen and increased their revenue?

Not sure they want you posting the details of your contract. ;)

Well , money is money. If it were me, I would take it that is if you have another job. I mean you're getting paid to do something you enjoy right?

Not trying to be smart but you don't really know a lot about payment, most networks will keep a 40% cut of your earnings also 70% is HUGE if you make your channel work for you with popular content which will have better ad buys if your viewer retention is good and your content attracts a decent amount of views. :)

Fullscreen has a lot to offer, they provide you with audio files and things like that. Plus being partnered overall has its benefits to protect your from adsense, So 30% doesnt seem bad at all.

Back