Frustration

FNGSmexxy

I Love YTtalk
Do you get frustrated with other youtubers you support drop likes and comments that don't do that same on your video?

Because I am not knowing how to grow their own channel and supporting a friends channels dumb

Not really, if they don't like my content they don't like it, I'm not gonna make people like my videos cause they're friends, just as long as they've tried it, I don't mind :)

EDIT: A lot of friends on this aren't subbed to me, I don't mind, I still think they're cool, I'm not subbed to all them either, depends what you're into, but as long as you've tried to watch it there's nothing for you can do :)

Not really, if they don't like my content they don't like it, I'm not gonna make people like my videos cause they're friends, just as long as they've tried it, I don't mind :)

EDIT: A lot of friends on this aren't subbed to me, I don't mind, I still think they're cool, I'm not subbed to all them either, depends what you're into, but as long as you've tried to watch it there's nothing for you can do :)
But I feel like I make high quality videos while I know that they make crap videos

Not really lol. If they don't want to return the favor, it's their choice. People should like/comment if they actually enjoy the content, but because they feel like they have to.

But I feel like I make high quality videos while I know that they make crap videos
Well interests are subjective, I'd hope you feel that way, nobody puts up something they think is crap, maybe they just aren't into what you are :)

Haha. Not really. A lot of our channel's activity (when we like/comment a video etc.) goes to our subscribers feed, so I intentionally don't even like other people's video because sadly our subscribers don't like when we do that. We ALWAYS get people unsubscribing from us when we like other videos besides our own (which is kind of sad, but it's the truth). But even on my personal channel, I'll watch my friends YouTube video and not like it. It doesn't mean anything more than the fact that I'm just watching a bunch of videos at that moment and just moved on to the next one without liking/commenting.

Idk just frustrated alittle i started my new channel and i always have to ask if they liked but they dont comment or show support i always do those things because they help your channel grow
If you like their videos without actually enjoying them you are giving them false feedback. I wouldn't appreciate someone telling me I did a good job unless I actually had.

Haha. Not really. A lot of our channel's activity (when we like/comment a video etc.) goes to our subscribers feed, so I intentionally don't even like other people's video because sadly our subscribers don't like when we do that. We ALWAYS get people unsubscribing from us when we like other videos besides our own (which is kind of sad, but it's the truth). But even on my personal channel, I'll watch my friends YouTube video and not like it. It doesn't mean anything more than the fact that I'm just watching a bunch of videos at that moment and just moved on to the next one without liking/commenting.

Not talking about subs like people I play with and support their channel just 2 friends they dont make good quality videos I make good quality videos and I comment on their videos becuase its helps them out but they dont do the same

Idk just frustrated alittle i started my new channel and i always have to ask if they liked but they dont comment or show support i always do those things because they help your channel grow
You shouldn't have to ask. You asking them probably makes them not want to.

Back