frozen views on videos for a few days?

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Hey all, so before anything, its been like this for a few days not sure why! my video views are going up (per analytics) but the video themselves dont show it. any reason why this is happening?

I think one of my videos been stuck at 18 views but analytics says 60 or 70? another one been stuck at like 50 but says 100+ on analytics.

I know YT was having issues with processing videos @ 4k a few days ago, seems that is fixed now the view counter lol

I notice that too, the same with subscriber count sometimes. I would guess that it is either a moderation process or it's just the Youtube servers catching up with the live data. Either way, it's a bit demoralizing sometimes to see no changes in your counts :)

Check out these on frozen views:
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2991785?hl=en
tubefilter.com/2013/04/24/youtube-tired-of-answering-the-why-is-my-view-count-frozen-question/

(Sorry I can't post links)

wonder if this last part has to do with it it. probably people who come click my channel real quick or something. eh oh well. feel YT making it harder for smaller youtubers by the month! all good though

thanks anyways!

To verify that views are real and accurate, YouTube may temporarily slow down, freeze, or adjust the view count, as well as discard low-quality playbacks.

My views on most of my videos were stuck for around a week. Today, most of them caught up and took a big jump! : )

My views on most of my videos were stuck for around a week. Today, most of them caught up and took a big jump! : )
ya same here! seems youtube just have issues and goes through its emotions lol. there was a tire change video I did stuck at 29 views, but now its catching up pretty well

thanks all!

Back