Fresh Look For YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockHard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great job! The new website looks fantastic!

dearkrystaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone I am very pleased to announce our brand new look for YTtalk, the new look replaces the old one which was created in 2011 and YTtalk is now much more modern and responsive and is so much easier to use on mobile devices such as phones and tablets, be sure to check it out when on the go it is a dream!

There are no major updates to forum features and almost everything can be found in the same places as usual but if you need any help be sure to ask and let us know if there's any issues whilst using the forums.

I hope you all enjoy YTtalk even more :)

A big thanks to everyone who was invited to help test it out early, your feedback has helped a lot.

Thanks for reading.
Site looks wonderful, not complicated but appealing.

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
In general great job on the mobile look. There is one minor point with the bottom advert frame, the one below the reply box. It's width is fine but it's length gets elongated, this on an android 4.4.4 1280x720 viewing it with Chrome 41.0.2272.96. Hope this is useful to you.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback everyone, we are very happy the majority are happy with it. How is everyone finding it now youre more accustomed to it?

In general great job on the mobile look. There is one minor point with the bottom advert frame, the one below the reply box. It's width is fine but it's length gets elongated, this on an android 4.4.4 1280x720 viewing it with Chrome 41.0.2272.96. Hope this is useful to you.

Thank you, some of the ad placements have a couple of resizing issues but they will be sorted out soon as well as a couple of other bugs :)

Reactions: Kelkschiz

Stelios

King of Derps
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I used to visit sometimes some months ago and only just now i made account, but i have to say it has indeed improved! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.