Freedom YouTube MCN?

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
The other day I received a message on Youtube from this "Network" and was just curious about them, and if anyone knows anything about them. As I am not yet a big enough channel, (daily views/subs) I don't see the need for a network at this time, unless they will provide some sort of benefit.

Thanks.

I've heard a few people getting messages from them like "65-70% The Biggest revshare on YouTube" :hilarious2::facepalm2:

I'd say AVOID, by along way just because of how they're managing affiliate/managed partners, more info on that here :
Any MCN that is putting more than 100 partners on managed is abit :cyclops: weird...

And to be honest it will do you alot more bad than good, how would like to put your features in your fellow partners hands?
they get strikes and in return the whole network can lose custom thumbs, livstreaming and even uploading.

I've heard a few people getting messages from them like "65-70% The Biggest revshare on YouTube" :hilarious2::facepalm2:

I'd say AVOID, by along way just because of how they're managing affiliate/managed partners, more info on that here :
Ok Thanks, I wasn't planning on really joining up with them, just was curious. Thanks!

Personally, I find theres no benefit of being in a partnership until I am getting 1k views daily, since I wont be seeing my cash anytime soon....

Personally, I find theres no benefit of being in a partnership until I am getting 1k views daily, since I wont be seeing my cash anytime soon....
Just how I feel, tho the cash is nice but not why I would want a partnership, I just want more people to enjoy my videos.

Just how I feel, tho the cash is nice but not why I would want a partnership, I just want more people to enjoy my videos.
the thing is partnership doesn't really offer anything except a more safer form of income :) it doesn't have anything to do with your channel anymore really....

The other day I received a message on Youtube from this "Network" and was just curious about them, and if anyone knows anything about them. As I am not yet a big enough channel, (daily views/subs) I don't see the need for a network at this time, unless they will provide some sort of benefit.

Thanks.
I would suggest waiting a bit before you partner with anyone.
The more views you get, the more a partnership becomes worth it.

Now as for information on Freedom:
According to their site
  • No Lock-In
  • 60% Revenue Share (can grow)
  • No Payout Threshold
  • Access to Music for usage in Videos
  • Managed Not Affiliate

Now I will share my experiences from being under them as a VN (or as they call us- "Networks")
  • They are a good network as far as support goes
  • CPM isn't really the greatest, since they do NOT have an ad team (just yet)
  • They are really strict on copyright, like- REALLY strict. They accept absolutely no copyright strikes. None. Not even borderline copyright issues. That's how they can have so many people on 'Managed'.
  • 60% Revenue Share isn't that good, but it is possible to work out a deal with them. They are generally flexible in this regard.
  • No Lock-In is a great thing to have. Nobody likes being imprisoned with a network if they are not doing what they promised.
  • Things are generally quite clearcut. What I mean by this, is that Freedom has made things very easy to understand, and it makes for a better experience had by all.
That's all for now.
Again, I would suggest to wait a bit before getting a partnership.
But Freedom is a reasonably good option when you do reach more views. :)

The more views you get, the more a partnership becomes worth it.

Now as for information on Freedom:
According to their site
  • No Lock-In
  • 60% Revenue Share (can grow)
  • No Payout Threshold
  • Access to Music for usage in Videos
  • Managed Not Affiliate

Now I will share my experiences from being under them as a VN (or as they call us- "Networks")
  • They are a good network as far as support goes
  • CPM isn't really the greatest, since they do NOT have an ad team (just yet)
  • They are really strict on copyright, like- REALLY strict. They accept absolutely no copyright strikes. None. Not even borderline copyright issues. That's how they can have so many people on 'Managed'.
  • 60% Revenue Share isn't that good, but it is possible to work out a deal with them. They are generally flexible in this regard.
  • No Lock-In is a great thing to have. Nobody likes being imprisoned with a network if they are not doing what they promised.
  • Things are generally quite clearcut. What I mean by this, is that Freedom has made things very easy to understand, and it makes for a better experience had by all.
That's all for now.
Again, I would suggest to wait a bit before getting a partnership.
But Freedom is a reasonably good option when you do reach more views. :)
Thanks for the info, I do plan on waiting till I have a higher Daily view gain.

The more views you get, the more a partnership becomes worth
  • CPM isn't really the greatest, since they do NOT have an ad team (just yet
I thought in order to be a network you were required to have an ad sales team?

Back