Request (FREE/YTTALK CASH) Really In Need Of New Channel Art & Logo

Brandzor

The Dovakhiin destroyer.
How Ya'll Doing!

I wouldn't usually ask this but as you can probably tell from my existing channel art & logo, I am EXTREMELY poor at designing channel art and I'm in desperate need of a new one! I'm thinking of just restarting my channel which new branding which is why it is as poor as it is. So I was just wondering if anyone could do me a huge favour & create me a new layout and a new logo. I would be forever grateful!

I'm easy with the design but I'd prefer maybe a sort of dark retro theme like my existing one, maybe with a pixelated or gaming related background (if that makes sense) with Brandzor in red text with a slight black shadow around each letter. Also, I may be pushing the boat out here & expecting too much, but if you could maybe create a character persona that's sorta similar to the one I already have and if that could be placed on the channel art, that would be amazing! You could even feature your name on the channel art (after all you've put in all that hard work & it's only fair you get promotion).

With the logo, maybe just that persona with my name, nothing too fancy! As for payment, I did put free but I'm willing to either pay YTTALK cash or in some cases if it's amazingly good, I could be open to paying via PayPal, but we can discuss that later!

Thanks!

i can do a logo for you. It would be a letter logo not a cartoon. If your interested i will do it if you shout me out and sub' my channel.

Back