Services Free Youtube graphics package for a limited time only!

MediaCyclops

YTtalk Mad
bjNPa8r.png

Hi! I'm John. This thread is just to tell you that i'll be designing you a complete YouTube graphics package for free! This is only for a limited time only.

I will make you:​
  • a YouTube channel art​
  • a YouTube logo​
  • 1 video thumbnail​
Please include a design brief with your request, detailing what you require: text, images, reference designs.

I cannot provide graphics to new clients.

Queue of clients:​
  1. Fibula
  2. SpectralK
  3. PoisonousAvocado
  4. PressRecord
  5. ScratchDoes
  6. DisOrd3r
  7. Mr. Lucky Shot
  8. rigpop​
  9. lifes spark​
  10. Sunny K​
  11. Mrgaming676​
  12. rplx​
  13. iTechForUSA​
  14. VariousGuy​
  15. Zubb​

I'd really appreciate if you donate YTCash or maybe bitcoins: 14hMYEcJK1J6Nz6PGYMEBmW3NUD8wTFseb

Spare a second and subscribe to Blimey! Gaming to be the first to watch our first video!

Last edited:
For channel art can I have max drinks tea in large in the middle, and underneath and smaller saying new videos every week, I have no ideas for colours or fonts so do what you think is best. Logo whatever you thinks good, and thumbnail can you do my latest video which is aliens and overdoses, I can send you a better quality picture of my already thumbnail for you to work on, does this make sense? :) and as I have over 3000 cash there will be a tip included ;)

Is it possible that you can make up the design for me? I have no clue what I want, but I do need a better banner xD

For channel art can I have max drinks tea in large in the middle, and underneath and smaller saying new videos every week, I have no ideas for colours or fonts so do what you think is best. Logo whatever you thinks good, and thumbnail can you do my latest video which is aliens and overdoses, I can send you a better quality picture of my already thumbnail for you to work on, does this make sense? :) and as I have over 3000 cash there will be a tip included ;)

Another channel art?[DOUBLEPOST=1387305701,1387305679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible that you can make up the design for me? I have no clue what I want, but I do need a better banner xD

Added you in the queue!

We are working on setting up a gaming channel called Ready Set Reload and we haven't started on a graphics pack yet. All we need is Avatar and Banner if you would be interested it could save us some time!

Something game related, colors blue and white, and we are going to be playing a good chunk of games so nothing game specific. Just clean, fun and easy to read font.

Could you please make something to do with minecraft like a steve and a creeper for a banner. Steve for an avatar and dont worry about the thumbnail! THANKS!

Add me to queue too! :D will update when I know what i want ^^

I only need a banner.
Would like a cartoonish look to it. It would only say DisOrd3r.
I will add all my pics to it after :)

Last edited:
Back