Request [Free] YouTube Banner required for gaming channel.

DAVE_UK

Hi Guys

I think it's time to change my Youtube banner, my current one is over a year old and I threw it together in about 10 mins ( I'm not at all creative when it comes to graphic design )

We are a Minecraft Let's play channel but are stepping slowly away from just Minecraft and into other games.
I'd like to have if possible our current characters cartooned and Channel name but the minecraft logo replaced with gaming or something, I must admit i'm at a bit of a loss lol !! Have a look at my channel for reference.

If your interested, Im not able to pay but am willing to shoutout & link to what ever channel/site you wish I have 4K + subs and on a bad month I get 25-30k views on my channel.

Please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Dave.

I hope you like it.

I know it isn't exactly what you wanted, so if you want anything changed, please let me know (Just post on this thread. I'm watching it, so I'll get an email when you do.)

X7AQfWw.jpg

uZAIIfl.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ThePropHatLP

Thank you for taking the time to do that, its great the only thing id change is by adding a small 'The' above Manic and add a small 'Gaming' or 'Gaming Channel' underneath Miners. Love the colours. I'm going to commission some cartoon art so hopefully should be able to add that on the right hand side of the logo

Thanks again

Dave

For sure. I'll get that added later tonight.[DOUBLEPOST=1486938337,1486930854][/DOUBLEPOST]So, I added both, though I made two to give you some choice. Personally, I prefer the second, as the "gaming" adds a little too much noise. But it is completely up to you.

b8IubxS.jpg
ArJBEu8.jpg

Thank you so much for doing that I'll be using one as soon as I get my cartoons commissioned.
Thanks again
Dave

Back