Services Free YouTube Backgrounds!

Nerdy Otter

Hey everyone! If you've seen any of my threads, you pretty much know that I do... well... everything. So, I might as well start a free background service!

Yes, this is a result of me being bored.

Anyway, if you want a background, all you have to do is ask (in a comment, of course). Just give me a few details about what you wants and I'll try to get back to you.

would you be able to manage one with the name Gamer Keebzy on it and like some random pics of pokemon and final fantasy characters and stuff? :D i would be more than happy to tip ya yttalk cash if i like it :p

Hey!

I am looking for one with "omgpaulthompson" on it, and something nice and cheery since its a comedy channel , that would be super! :D

Hey Nerdy,

So I've been looking to get a more professional look background.
In terms of an idea I figured my name on the left and few iconic characters on the left and right.
The characters I want are, Batman (Arkham City version) Samus, Chell (from portal series), Mario, Spider-Man, Rundas (Metroid Prime 3 Character), and Wheatley.
For my name could you like make it sorta metallic looking?
Um for the rest background I'm not exactly sure. I have a few ideas but they're hard to explain with just text.
I'll try my best to explain a few of them.
I was thinking maybe a night time setting with a shining crescent moon.
Or maybe a thunder storm.
If you want send me a pm on youtube and maybe we can go over the specifics on skype sometime.
By the way I'm using the blogger format for my channel so I need it to be filled completely not half way.
Thanks for offering to help! :]

hey dude !
can you make me a background ?
I would like to look like this
- Stezy (name) in 8 bit form
- And a few different characters like Mario, Sonic...

and thanks ! :)

I know you have loads of request, but if you have time, could you make something with/based-off/including this: www(.)dropbox(.)com/s/mjle9lseq4g47c4/Logo.png
Sorry about the brackets around the dots, I'm new here, and there's that 10 post restriction thingy...

Back