Request [FREE] Thumbnails

Jackpat02rules

Hello,

I have come onto this beautiful website today to ask some people who are very skilled in the fine art of GFX design. As the title suggests I am looking for someone who is willing to make 3D minecraft models on a background that varies by the named thumbnails (I will name shortly).
I am currently not doing YouTube but I am returning and I wish for thumbnails as I am stepping up my game.
To specify I mean that for every thumbnail type I ask for I would like a different background.
Also I would like the skin models to vary depending on your choice with roughly half being one skin and half being the other. I will be offering a shoutout and a video featuring all of your creations. Also all credit will go in every description! Please do NOT add captions at any of them.:D
Skins:

IGN: jackpat02 (Go to Skindex and type "Jackpat02rules" without the ". It is the blue skinned one!)
2. IGN: Jackpat02rules (Go to Skindex and type "Jackpat02rules" without the ". It is the green skinned one!)

Also, communication with this is very important.

Contact info:

Twitter (@Jackpat02rules)
2. YouTube (Jackpat02rules)
3. Email (jackpat02rulesmail @ gmail.com without the spaces)
4. Google+ (Jackpat02rules)
5. Skype (Jackpat02rules)

Now for what most of you have probably been waiting for:

Thumbnail List (WARNING: long list):

MInehut,
Hypixel Skywars,
Inspire Skyblock,
Reading your Comments,
Mineplex Minigames,
Cubecraft Eggwars,
Pearlcraft SMP,
Modded Survival,
HiveMC Games,
Minecraft Central Survival Plots,
Minigame Madness

Please hit me up if willing to do. Remember and I stress remember 3D models.
Anyways thanks in advance,

-Jack

I don't want to sound like a downer, but, it might be a bit hard to find someone who would do this for free. If you want them to be free then I would suggest learning how to create them on your own. Again, sorry for sounding like a downer.

I don't want to sound like a downer, but, it might be a bit hard to find someone who would do this for free. If you want them to be free then I would suggest learning how to create them on your own. Again, sorry for sounding like a downer.
you want them to be free then I would suggest learning

I appreciate the suggestions but I simply have no artistic talent and I don't know the first thing about modeling characters from Minecraft.

You would be surprised. I thought I had no artistic talent until I started to practice. Albeit, it's not the best art in the world, it gets the point across. It's just like school, you don't just know everything right off the bat, you have to practice it. If you watched a few videos and practiced maybe 20 minutes or more a day, I'm sure you'll have it down in no time. Also, if you do learn how to make the thumbnails then you can make them exactly how you want, not how someone else may want it.

Anyways, good luck with whatever you choose!

Back