Will you do this for me?

• Total voters

Jackpat02rules

Hello,

I have come onto this beautiful website today to ask some people who are very skilled in the fine art of GFX design. As the title suggests I am looking for someone who is willing to make 3D minecraft models on a background that varies by the named thumbnails (I will name shortly).
To specify I mean that for every thumbnail type I ask for I would like a different background.
Also I would like the skin models to vary depending on your choice with roughly half being one skin and half being the other. I will be offering a shoutout and a video featuring all of your creations. Also all credit will go in every description! Please do NOT add captions at any of them. :D
Skins:

IGN: jackpat02 (Go to Skindex and type "Jackpat02rules" without the ". It is the blue skinned one!)
2. IGN: Jackpat02rules (Go to Skindex and type "Jackpat02rules" without the ". It is the green skinned one!)

Also, communication with this is very important.

Contact info:

Twitter (@Jackpat02rules)
2. YouTube (Jackpat02rules)
3. Email (jackpat02rulesmail @ gmail.com without the spaces)
4. Google+ (Jackpat02rules)
5. Skype (Jackpat02rules)

Now for what most of you have probably been waiting for:

Thumbnail List (WARNING: long list):

Minehut Player Server Tours,
Minehut My Player Server,
Hypixel Skywars,
Inspire Skyblock,
Reading your Comments,
Mineplex Minigames,
Cubecraft Eggwars,
Pearlcraft SMP,
Modded Survival,
HiveMC Games,
Minecraft Central Survival Plots,
Minigame Madness

Please hit me up if willing to do. Remember and I stress remember 3D models.
Anyways thanks in advance,

-Jack

I highly doubt anyone will be willing to work with 3d modeling and 2d graphics for your thumbnails and be different each time and do it for free. but none the less good luck in finding someone.

Try making your own thumbnails on Picmonkey! I have a photo editing program but I prefer there because it's quick, and it's free! Check out the website.

HbNm
I can do it for you but it will not be free as I charge 50p - £1 per thumbnail

I know you already have someone working on this, but for next time;
use this software called Minecraft Skin Viewer 1.2 (Couldn't put a link, sorry)
You can use this to save images of your skin in any pose or angle, and you can put it on a transparent background to make any image you want.

I know you already have someone working on this, but for next time;
use this software called Minecraft Skin Viewer 1.2 (Couldn't put a link, sorry)
You can use this to save images of your skin in any pose or angle, and you can put it on a transparent background to make any image you want.
Good advice tnx :D

Np, if you have any questions on how to use it, feel free to ask. That's why the forum is here in the first place.

Back