Free Reviews for thy Youtubers! (Reviews May Take Time)

Great... you made my review of your channel look bad haha! thank for the review I will put allt his into consideration... to be honest i do not know how to do thumbnails
Sorry :p I just wanted to be descriptive lol. I think the thumbnails you have are fine, just add the episode number to them and you'll be gold :)

1. I'm new to the forum but if you are willing to review my video titled MegaMan Legends Extended Part 1. It's a Let's Play video but it's got more going on in it than that or at least that's my goal. My channel overal isn't very developed but suggestions would be appreciated. leave your response here in the forum please and thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Yeah I reccomend not doing it when you are tired though or if you want to do it at 1 am because it is the only time you have take a shower beofre.. I know it wakes me right up :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379219333,1379218276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Overall Channel
Banner:
The zero part is cool but it looks a little bland beyond that
Logo: No clue what the logo is...

Consistency: Doing a really good job at remaining consistant!

Video length: I love the aspect of 8-15 minute videos

Thumbnails: I like all of 'em some are just words though maybe put in a picture to spice things up

On To The Video!

I decided to watch
Outlast Part 1 cause i keep hearing about this game and how scary it is

The Video

Could use better description with more links

Good mic quality

Good job telling us what the game is about for people who do not know

Good insight

Have you thought about an intro that is not TGN

Very good choice in game

Nice outro!

Ending Thoughts

I see a little problems here and there but good job with consistency!
Final Score: 8/10

Thanks for the review! I used to have an intro that I made but it's simply weak compared to the TGN quality intro.

Thanks for the review! I used to have an intro that I made but it's simply weak compared to the TGN quality intro.
Got ya... If you ever get time I woouldnt mind a review back but it isnt required and doesnt have to be as long

Got ya... If you ever get time I woouldnt mind a review back but it isnt required and doesnt have to be as long
The only thing I see right now is the banner. It's cutting off the right side and sitting behind the avatar. If you can shrink the text and crown then you can easily fix it.

Overall Channel
Banner: Very original and looks professional (plus it has a mustache)

Logo: Same looks very unique and that mustache

Consistency: 3 weeks ago you had 4 come out and it looks as if you are having less and less come out weekly.

Video length: There is nothing wrong with the length if you ccan explain it weel enough in that little of time.

Thumbnails: Custom thumbnails and they are really good! Some look better then others though

On To The Video!
I decided to watch Air is Matter Really... due to the really nice thumbnail

The Video

Good intro and you kept it short.

The mustache at the bottom right is a nice touch.

Very well done description!

I would try to get an outro in there since you already have the intro

I'm not a science buff but was kept entertained!

You even added in some humor which complimented all the facts and stuff you were saying

Ending Thoughts

Besides the outro and your video rate seems to be going down. I really did enjoy your videos. I also commentated on the shortness but that is an advantage because it made me click another!

Final Score: 8.5/10
Thank you very much! That one week I uploaded 4 videos for YouTube's geek week, but so far I am on schedule, uploading 1 video a week, usually on thursdays (saturday latest).

Back