Services Free outro giveaway to first ten replies with a request! (9/10)

Hey dude! I'm not sure if there have been 10 yet, but if tere have feel free to tell me because i'm new i dont have much YT Cash :(
Anyway, your work looks amazing! Hmmm so it would be fantastic if you could make me one!
So well im looking for:
Sub Box
2 boxes for past and next videos, preferably liuke side by side instead of one on top of the othr, but no worries haha
And this little channel logo would be great too!
I guess make the background gaming related? oh oh wait :) Can you put a lugia in the background? it's a pokemon if you didn't know :) Just search it up on google images :D
I would be so happy if you could do oen for me :) Thanks!

Hello I would love an ending for my youtube channel just starting out and have no clue when to start my channel is youtube.com/SuperCubanJewReviews

Could you specify what you'd like on the outro and could you also supply the music?

Hey, I'd love one thanks. I do gaming videos, would you mind trying to match it with my banner that I have now and mainly the avatar? Please include also my avatar if you can and also maybe have some moving things in the background? (Perhaps a Minecraft zombie or something, surprise me!!)

I'll do what I can, I'm not sure about being able to make things move in the background though. And could you supply the music?[DOUBLEPOST=1406049867,1406049754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude! I'm not sure if there have been 10 yet, but if tere have feel free to tell me because i'm new i dont have much YT Cash :(
Anyway, your work looks amazing! Hmmm so it would be fantastic if you could make me one!
So well im looking for:
Sub Box
2 boxes for past and next videos, preferably liuke side by side instead of one on top of the othr, but no worries haha
And this little channel logo would be great too!
I guess make the background gaming related? oh oh wait :) Can you put a lugia in the background? it's a pokemon if you didn't know :) Just search it up on google images :D
I would be so happy if you could do oen for me :) Thanks!

Sure thing, I was hoping someone would request a background with my favorite RPG in it. I'll upload asap. But keep in mind that there are a few people ahead of you and i haven't been able to get some done due to being sick for the past 2 weeks.

Could you specify what you'd like on the outro and could you also supply the music?

I'll do what I can, I'm not sure about being able to make things move in the background though. And could you supply the music?[DOUBLEPOST=1406049867,1406049754][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure thing, I was hoping someone would request a background with my favorite RPG in it. I'll upload asap. But keep in mind that there are a few people ahead of you and i haven't been able to get some done due to being sick for the past 2 weeks.

I can do that myself sure.

That's completely understandable! Thanks a lot much appreciated. Good luck and keep up that good work :) Also, hope you get better soon :p

Here you guys go:

I'm not sure what kind of outro mate something bag says like , comment and subscribe?

outro.jpg

I can do that myself sure.

outro.jpg

That's completely understandable! Thanks a lot much appreciated. Good luck and keep up that good work :) Also, hope you get better soon :p

outro.jpg outro #2.jpg

Hope you enjoy! I've had a lot going in the real world so im sorry it took so long!

For the other people waiting, please wait just a little longer. Your outro will be done soon.

Back