Services Free of Charge Remixed/Singles Trailer Music!

I offer you a library of the newest and latest trailer music from the top brands, such as Brand-X-Music, Epic Score, Two Steps From Hell, and X-Ray Dog, among others. Best of all, I offer them to you free of charge!

If you need something remixed, just ask me EXACTLY what kind of music your looking for, and I'll see what I can kook up. If you know the track names, GREAT! If not, give me a description.

Also, if you don't like what I make, don't hesistate to say "YUCK!" I'll fix it up until your pleased!

Cheers!

Hello mate, I always listen to epic/trailer music, I always use them to make montages btw!
Do you know any songs like that? watch?v=tjyitIwgOnY
But not copyrighted

hey man, I have an intro i want to use for my videos, but its not great quality and is just not that good, but i like it. I was wondering if you could remix it?

Hey, you sound awesome! I would like a song preferably electronic with no lyrics. It has to build up and have a drop (Its for an outro) If you want a sample of what I mean feel free to pm me your email and we can talk there :) thanks!!!!

EDIT: No copyrights please :)

hey man, I have an intro i want to use for my videos, but its not great quality and is just not that good, but i like it. I was wondering if you could remix it?

Sure. Just Send it to me and I'll see what I can do with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373126050,1373123346][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, you sound awesome! I would like a song preferably electronic with no lyrics. It has to build up and have a drop (Its for an outro) If you want a sample of what I mean feel free to pm me your email and we can talk there :) thanks!!!!

EDIT: No copyrights please :)

So by no copyrights, you're actually excluding all Trailer Music, Soundtracks, Background Music of Songs, and Orchestras/Classical Masterpieces, which is technically what I work with. I edit music... you want me to... let's say... create music right? But I cannot use copyrighted material, right? Hmm... that's going to be very very difficult.

Hmm...

Okay, I'll give it a shot. PM me your sample and perhaps I can work with it. I'll PM you one of my email addresses, of course.

Sure. Just Send it to me and I'll see what I can do with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373126050,1373123346][/DOUBLEPOST]

So by no copyrights, you're actually excluding all Trailer Music, Soundtracks, Background Music of Songs, and Orchestras/Classical Masterpieces, which is technically what I work with. I edit music... you want me to... let's say... create music right? But I cannot use copyrighted material, right? Hmm... that's going to be very very difficult.

Hmm...

Okay, I'll give it a shot. PM me your sample and perhaps I can work with it. I'll PM you one of my email addresses, of course.

Oh, I think you misunderstood or I did. I would like the final result of the music to be non-copyrighted and able to be used for commercial use. Also still waiting on the pm, you can also message me your skype, that will work too. Thanks!

Back