Services Free music channel you can use for your videos

[This was supposed to be a new thread but a mod put it here haha]
As the title says, I cannot resist anymore but to shoutout this royalty free music channel! Recently I've seen some creators asking what royalty free music is all about but they forgot the important point. Where can they get these music? SAY NO MORE. It's definitely this channel.

@JayManOurMusicBox is the best place you can get high quality and modern music for you to use in your videos! I'm a FIFA 16 gamer on YouTube so I'll use lots of music from his website and I hope that y'all will appreciate the wonderful music he has created!

Leave a comment down below on what you think about his music and service! :)

Last edited:
Hey Gavin. Thanks so much!!!! This is awesome.
I missed this post somehow. Didn't appear on my notifications.
Really appreciate the shout out and support.
Ain't easy giving away free music :)
Will be looking out for your videos too. FIFA 16 - great choice.

Hi I am Jay Man.
This is not a paid service as my music is free.
If you like it you can buy me a cuppa joe or better still tell others about my music.
search it out on YouTube:

/c/ourmusicbox

I have a few thousand tracks. My channel is brand new and hope you will watch, download and use my music.

Yes you can monetise your videos using my music.

Hi Jay Man, I appreciate what it is you are doing and admittedly I have used two of your tracks to great effect during my videos as well as suggesting your channel to others. However, today I uploaded a video using your track - Can Can Fun | Comedy - and immediately received a copyright strike. Is there any way to rectify this? I have disputed the claim, informing youtube that I and many others have been given the permission, but I would not like my account removed it is deemed 'unsatisfactory'. Thanks :)

Reactions: RBG
Thank you so much, subbed already and will use your music on most videos from now on!

I
Hi Jay Man, I appreciate what it is you are doing and admittedly I have used two of your tracks to great effect during my videos as well as suggesting your channel to others. However, today I uploaded a video using your track - Can Can Fun | Comedy - and immediately received a copyright strike. Is there any way to rectify this? I have disputed the claim, informing youtube that I and many others have been given the permission, but I would not like my account removed it is deemed 'unsatisfactory'. Thanks :)

I did the music myself so I know it's safe. I even have the files to prove it.
Can you tell me who is claiming copyright for this?

Sometimes it is an error. If you do a search you can see how this can happen.
If you do a search you can see some people are doing this to profit off other's work.
You can link to my website and channel so youtube can see it is legit.
I will even write you something if needed.

Not to worry I even got a copyright strike on one of my own Christmas tunes.
It was a public domain track and Youtube removed it shortly.

I

I did the music myself so I know it's safe. I even have the files to prove it.
Can you tell me who is claiming copyright for this?

Sometimes it is an error. If you do a search you can see how this can happen.
If you do a search you can see some people are doing this to profit off other's work.
You can link to my website and channel so youtube can see it is legit.
I will even write you something if needed.

Not to worry I even got a copyright strike on one of my own Christmas tunes.
It was a public domain track and Youtube removed it shortly.
I had, nor have any doubt that the music is yours :) Thank you for being as supportive as you are, I will be sure to update yo on the situation if anything else happens. Again, thanks for the music :)

Back