Request Free Intro Needed

Z3 Mast3r

Pro Gamer
I need an intro for my channel custom made for free.
In return I can Feature your channel on my channel and subscribe to your channel.
Please help.:help:

Hey I'm not sure what you're looking for, but there are some free templates on flixpress.com

Give me an idea of what your looking for, and I'll look into it!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1355420343,1355420076][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you looking for something like the intro to my featured video?

Thank you friend! I worked hard on it.... I am always happy to lend a hand, in return for maybe a mention in video descriptions and such!

check out my channel we have lots of templates for free.
for custom projects we only work with paypal.
but we can deliver to hand a very powerfull intro.
check out my channel, on paid projects.

I am looking for something like this but much shorter (10-15 seconds).
First Text: Z3MAST3R (Capitals)
Second Text: www.youtube.com/user/Z3MAST3R
If anyone made this intro for me, I would be speechless. :eek:
You would be rewarded with YTtalk cash, I would subscribe to you, you would be featured on my channel in the featured channels column. Also I would do a thank you video.

Ok, well there are alot of elements in that intro and some would need to be cut out for it to be shorter, so why don't you PM me exactly what you want it to say(Z3 Mast3er presents, etc...) and I'll give it a shot for ya!

Ok, well there are alot of elements in that intro and some would need to be cut out for it to be shorter, so why don't you PM me exactly what you want it to say(Z3 Mast3er presents, etc...) and I'll give it a shot for ya!
That would be awesome! :)
Shall I PM you on YouTube or YTtalk?

Back